Healthy Garden

856-234-2522

73 E Main St, Moorestown, New Jersey, USA, 08057

Serves meat, vegan options available. Reported now keeps vegan Daiya cheese and tofutti sour cream on hand, but do be warned that the menu is meat heavy. Fresh juice available.

Categories: Lacto, American, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by onesonicbite

Healthy Find - Edit

This place is a beautiful place to eat! So many juices, and I love juices. There is a lot of options on the menu, a little overwhelming if I do say so myself. I do wish the vegan options were a bit more organized. They offer pizza, salads, wraps, sandwiches, smoothies, and juices. There are a ton of vegan/vegetarian options. Overall, I'd say it's a great place to eat in Morrestown, especially considering the menu prices.

Updated from previous review on 2017-06-21

Great semi-casual dining - Edit

Finally stopped by here after moving in the area. This restaurant has a pretty nice interior and I could imagine bringing family into the place for a lunch or dinner. The staff was nice and helped me with the menu and helped me with my order (I almost made it worthless and terrible tasting)

They have daiya cheese which makes a lot of options for vegans. My husband got the very healthy wrap, which was pretty healthy I guess. It had lightly grilled tofu, spinach, greens, and some cold daiya cheese. I got the green quesadilla with daiya cheese. I had to pay extra for the daiya, but ended up coming out the same price as the other quesadilla that CAME with daiya cheese, so no biggie. Plus the quesadilla was huge! They must of used so much daiya cheese, like half a bag! They grilled it perfectly, at first I thought they messed up my order and put real cheese in it, but as it cooled down it became more clear it was in fact daiya. I don't know how they did that, because I can never get that consistency!

That being said, I laugh at the name a little. Yeah, they have healthier options but I don't consider my quesadilla particularly healthy. But their pesto was vegan, and yummy, and they have almost a vegan option for each category on the menu. I think my husband and I will be coming here again.

Pros: A decent vegan and vegetarian selection, Helpful staff

Cons: Healthy? Questionable

Return to Moorestown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Healthy Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.