Healthy Garden and Gourmet Pizza

Contact 856-616-9300

200 Haddonfield Berlin Rd (at Evesham Rd & Rte 561), Voorhees, New Jersey, USA, 08043

Serves meat, vegan options available. Extensive menu offering pizza, pasta, wraps, salads, quesadilla, crepes, natural juices and smoothies, and more.

Category: American, Italian, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by season32

Vegan/Vegetarian Restaurant - Edit

This place has wonderful customer service!!!! I recommend the Mediterranean sampler and the veggie wraps. As a word of precaution, the portion sizes are huge, so you may not be able to eat it all...lol!!! The food is just delicious.

Pros: Great Customer Service, Short wait time, Not Expensive

The International Quinoa Salad by Healthy Garden - Edit

Our absolute favorite meal here features wholesome quinoa, chickpeas, diced tomatoes, green onions and avocados and sprinkle with sea salt, sesame seeds and garlic. Or basically any seasoning of your choice. Also at Healthy Garden are wraps, vegan pizza, burritos and much much more. Oh, don't be dismayed that's it's connected to a pizza shop. Plus they have a smoothie bar and sell fresh fruits.

Pros: smoothie bar, array of salads

Cons: connected to a pizza shop

Great pizza! - Edit

So glad we tried the Healthy Garden and Gourmet Pizza. My husband enjoyed a specialty drink (flavorful). We shared a pizza. We tried the 100% whole wheat pizza/veggie lovers(delicious). Our server was attentive and helpful and food came out quickly. Lots of yummy options on the menu. Hope to return soon!

Pros: Great service, Yummy food, Extensive menu

Glad I finally tried this place! (Moorestown) - Edit

I just had lunch at the Moorestown location. The menu is huge! I had a wrap with tofu, soy cheese, avocado, spinach & tomato and a side of sweet potato fries. It was actually too much food and I ended up taking half with me. The fries were excellent. The wrap was a little bland for me, I thought it needed some sort of sauce. I made liberal use of the cute little spray bottle of Bragg's at the table, and that made it much better. I also had a fresh pressed juice to go, I think it was Energy booster or something. It was very good. I plan on going back frequently!

The atmosphere was fine, upscale casual I'd say. The service was nice without being overly friendly. She assured me the soy cheese was vegan. I don't know what kind it is, not daiya that's for sure, but still good. I'm wondering if it would actually melt well on the pizza.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Everything is fresh made

Cons: vegan options are not clearly marked

Great options for everyone - Edit

I have not tried this one in Voorhees, but I order from their other location in Moorestown at least once a week. They are always very helpful and knowledgeable about the menu and ingrediants. They offer many options such as tofu, beans, legumes to add on to salads and also have organic options as well.

Pros: excellent food, organic options

Delicious Wraps! - Edit

Wraps are excellent. Soft, warm, and delicious. Greens, veggies, and hummus available. They also offer soy cheese. I did not have the pizza, but it looked great. Whole wheat crust, soy cheese, and any toppings you like. Pricey though, starting at $22 per pizza.

Return to Voorhees Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Healthy Garden and Gourmet Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1778 times since Apr 2009.