First Review by Refinnej

Microwave Flop - Edit

I was impressed with the ambience and offerings. But completely lost interest when we received our "fresh spring rolls" after they were heated in a microwave. We noticed them doing them same for other orders.

And our soups were also heated in the microwave. So basically they are heating up frozen items. Lacked depth of flavor. No worth the price.

Only thing that was good was the fresh squeezed orange juice.

Sidenote: Should have taken a hint since the place was absent of customers.

Pros: Fresh squeezed orange juice

Cons: Frozen, Not everything is freshly made

nice place - Edit

I really enjoyed building my own noodle dish here. It all looks so fresh. Great selection of vegan meats to take home and cook too. It's very lit up in there. Their music choice was not great... food was good though. I will return :)

Build your own noodles! - Edit

I loved the concept of walking in, being handed a basket, and directed toward coolers to choose your own fresh ingredients to be cooked by the staff. Plus, a staff member always comes out to help. I hated the price (three cherry tomatoes cost 15k), and most items were individually packaged (like three small tomatoes in one bag) so it was an uncomfortable use of plastic and the reason I gave it 3 stars. It's possible to build a delicious dish for less than 40k, but perhaps a 60k dish would be more satisfying to most. The noodles are stir-fried and then served with a side broth to be poured over the noodles when served. It's really delicious. There are some dishes that can be ordered off a menu displayed off the wall, like hot pot.I do a smaller noodle dish and order from the salad bar, which is also a build-your-own (size is restricted to a small dinner plate, but height is not) for only 25k. This is what has drawn me the few times I've been. The atmosphere is very different than a hole-the-wall type place, but it's certainly clean and well-lit. I'd recommend.

Pros: salad bar!

Cons: all ingredients wrapped in plastic, too much use of plastic

Return to Ho Chi Minh City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Healthy Farm - District 3 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.