Healthy Cow Pizza

Contact 713-572-3333

3005 W Loop S, Ste 120, Houston, Texas, USA, 77027

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a vegan pizza named The True Vegan which has vegan cheese and lots of veggies. Vegans can substitute vegan cheese on other menu items. Online ordering. Open Mon-Fri 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sun 11:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-1:00am.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by vegnpunk

So! The rumours are true!! - Edit

So! The True Vegan pizza is just as delicious as everyone says. They use Daiya (which is fine by me but not for some) and pile on the delicious veggies. Love that there's an option to tofu to a pizza as well. Though I *wish* there were some vegan sides (pasta, salad, antipasta, whatever), this place is A-okay by me and NEW YORK VEGAN APPROVED!

Ooooh yeah, those toppings. - Edit

I used the online ordering to place a to-go order because I heard there weren't many places to sit, but when I got there were several vacant tables outside (and the pizza was already ready so I took a seat!). I ordered the True Vegan that comes with mushroom sauce, spinach, vegan cheese, onions, peppers, broccoli, pistachios, artichoke Hearts, and fresh basil. I got the duo flatbread size and while it is a little steep at $14 (before tax), with all those toppings, it would be expensive to re-create this at another pizza shop for less! The duo size is good for 1 large or 2 small meals, but it doesn't really have a crust so can get messy. It was really yummy and one of the best vegan pizzas I have had!

Pros: Excellent food, Small seating area (outside only), Clearly Labelled

Cons: Pricey

Good Pizza - Edit

Have only been once, but it was positive enough that we'll probably order again in the future. I love that they use the V word and make it clear that all of their doughs are vegan. We ordered online and picked up their True Vegan Pizza with added peaches. It was hot and ready on time. It was super tasty and I like that they offer a sauce other than standard tomato sauce. Will probably do a custom pizza next time. Nowhere to sit inside but they do have tables on an outdoor patio.

Pros: Vegan pizza on the menu, ability to create custom

Cons: No inside seating

The True Vegan pizza is amazing - Edit

I'm vegan and my friend is vegetarian and we stopped by on a Saturday night and it was worth it. They don't have a dining area but have a patio outside. My friend ordered the veggie supreme and I ordered the True Vegan pizza. The flavors were outstanding. I never had pistachios on a pizza but omg it added so much depth to an already flavorful pie. Definitely will go back.

Pros: vegan options. stays open late.

Cons: no dining area

Return to Houston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Healthy Cow Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.