First Review by sonrae

Much Improved - Edit

This place has really improved recently. After going in here about two years ago and finding it all a bit neglected and lacking anything I actually wanted I found myself avoiding it. However, I found myself going in a couple of months ago and was really pleased at the big change - much better range of products, friendly service and some good offers too. Overall it is quite expensive, but it is has best range of products of any health food shop in Exeter.

Pros: Really good range of products, Friendly service, Parking nearby

Cons: Quite pricey

Exeter's Unfriendly store - Edit

I live in Exeter and stumbled across this store a good few years ago, and I was in ore of the selection of 'stuff' available for vegans and ethical consumers - it was amazing. However, since then I have discovered that it is the most unfriendly run shop in Exeter - the customer care is appalling! This may be due to the manager's own poor customer care, which I have had the misfortune to encounter on a number of occasions. WARNING - Until they install self service tils (which I can not see happening) enter this store at your peril !

Cons: Very poor customer care

Return to Exeter Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Healthfoods Unlimited closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1474 times since Apr 2009.