Healthenut Cafe and Juice Bar

Contact 905-877-9969

71 Main St S (at downtown), Georgetown, Ontario, Canada, L7G 3G2

Organic live food cafe and juice bar offering daily specials and a menu of raw food and dessert that are free of wheat, dairy, processed refined sugar, and animal products. Its retail area sells whole organic supplements plus packaged raw crackers and other goodies. The one is a nutritionist who hosts raw food preparation classes. Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat 8:00am-4:00pm

Category: Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, All Raw

First Review by HeatherSmith

Wonderful place - Edit

I went there for the first time a couple months ago and I love it. I wish I discovered it sooner. The staff is friendly, it's a beautiful little restaurant, and it's amazing being able to eat and drink everything on the menu! I'll continue going back every chance I get. I've had the pizza, a couple different smoothies, and a BALT on the onion bread. All delicious. Can't wait to try everything!
Updated from previous review on Monday November 03, 2014

Pros: Friendly staff, Nice environment, Excellent food

Delicious - Edit

I discovered this little gem this past weekend. I had the sprouted salad and a Gogi Juilius smoothie with bee pollen. The salad was so good and the green goddess dressing was divine. I am so happy to find somewhere in town where I can eat while maintaining a whole foods plant based diet.

Pros: Fabulous Food, Friendly Staff, Nice Vibe

Great place to eat and work - Edit

I work at the Georgetown location and have worked at the Milton location and am also a very good customer of the Health-E-Nut. It has changed my way of eating as well as my husband's and friends. It is a great place to work and the owner Susan Wilson is dedicated to helping people change their lives for the better. If you haven't experienced the Health-E-Nut Cafe and Juice Bar, i highly recommend you come in and see for yourself just how yummy all the food and drinks are.

Pros: Great food, Great produce, Friendly staff

Cons: Only two cafes

HealthEnut Kombucha - Edit

If you are reading this, you MUST try the HealthEnut's own brand of Kombucha. It is amazingly delicious. Did you know that Kombucha is a wonderful probiotic as well as good for digestion, increases metabolism, which also helps to reduce fat. There are other wonderful qualities about Kombucha too. Next time you are at a HealthEnut Cafe (Georgetown or Milton), make sure you grab a bottle of the HealthEnut's own Kombucha. It will be another one of your HealthEnut additions; which is always a good thing.

Pros: Excellent food, Excellent value, Educated Staff

Cons: Not in every city yet

Return to Georgetown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Healthenut Cafe and Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3244 times since Feb 2011.