First Review by robyn4u

Petite Perfection - Edit

They are a rather small store but they do fill the space they have with many awesome options! I first found this store when I used a store locator for Daiya. So I stopped in a bought myself some mock cheese and couldn't help myself and bought a Tofutti cutie as well! :) Very friendly staff I just love them for being what they are where they are because there isn't many other places around the cater to veg*n's specifically.

Pros: friendly staff, good products

Cons: small store

A Great place - Edit

Health Plus has been in Sandusky for over 20 years and has maintained their integrity and helpfulness when it comes to ordering things for me if the do not have them available in the store. Health Plus is a small but quaint store that has a lot of items to offer those interested in healthy eating and health in general. I would like to see the store grow into a bigger health food store and put the competition out of business, or at least give them a good scare. Family owned and operated, I feel at home as soon as I walk in the door. the employees are extremely helpful and always friendly. Tom, the owner is always there and always has a kind thing to say to those entering his store. I will not shop anywhere else.

Pros: local, family owned, lots of up to date items

Cons: a little too small

Return to Sandusky Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Health Plus Natural Food Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2189 times since Aug 2007.