Health in Hand

864-707-2692

201-A Wall St, Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA, 29306

Mainly vegan with honey the only exception. A juice/smoothie bar that also serves breakfast and lunch. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm, Sat 9:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by lumineaux

vegan wraps, overnight oats, juices and smoothies - Edit

Not a huge menu, but my husband and I each had one of the wraps and they were very tasty and healthy. We were just passing through on our way home and we wanted to eat something that wouldn’t clog our arteries and wasn’t fast food. Their pressed juices are pricey but very good. My son enjoyed the overnight oats, also vegan. If you’re looking for a healthy stop in, this is a good option.

Pros: healthy, fresh and organic

Cons: pricey, not a ton of variety

Pricey, but Tasty - Edit

The location is very nice: while the restaurant itself is quite small, there is also seating outside and park benches just a short walk away. Some items do have yogurt and/or honey, but most options are vegan or can be made vegan, and several of the fruits are locally sourced. The dressing on the kale and hummus wrap was especially good, and overall, I'd say it's nearly worth the price.

Updated from previous review on 2017-06-24

Pros: Light eating, fresh ingredients, tasty and healthy, plenty of vegan options.

Cons: A little expensive for the portion size.

Return to Spartanburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Health in Hand closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.