First Review by kindlizard

Great staff, pricey pricey - Edit

The staff is great! Really friendly. Every time I go in I spend more time chatting then shopping lol. They have a nice selection of vegan items that I wouldn't be able to get where I live. The only drawback is everything is wayyyy pricey. I'm all about supporting local businesses but if I can I'll get most of my supplies online.

On the way to Farm Aid - Edit

On my way to Farm Aid a while ago we stopped in for a treat. What we got at the deli was not kind to us though. Had I known Farm Aid had veggie options, I'd have saved my cash. We got a couple of vegan burgers (still frozen) on cold bread. Didn't know it b/c it was taken to go. The deli has a lot of animals in it, and the "salad' type stuff has mayo and other "stuff" in it.

As far as the store goes, it isn't all that bad. Lots of bulk, but it is NOT OG. But they have health care stuff you can't find elsewhere in Muh Holly (its a local thing, you wouldn't understand).

It is too bad there on 38 in the Holly Rock you can't get a good vegan something in the one place you'd think you could. Tragic, but I guess expected if you know MH.

Should be one cow; not a 100% veg rest.

Pros: bulk items, healthcare stuff, in Muh Holly

Cons: meat based eli serves bad frozen vegan, items;, not OG

Return to Hainesport Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Health Haven closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1397 times since Aug 2007.