Health Freak Cafe

( 1 review )

Shop 2, 787 Canning Hwy, Applecross, Western Australia, 6153

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain of gluten-free cafes with vegan options on the menus, plus there are vegan-friendly breakfast bowls and desserts including coconut ice cream, raw cakes and slices. Juices and smoothies. Open Mon-Tue 7:00am-3:00pm, Wed-Fri 7:00am-9:00pm, Sat 7:00am-4:00pm, Sun 7:30am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Gluten-free, Australian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Cynthia1998

Great range of vegan options - Edit

I was really surprised by the number of vegan options on the menu, when only a few years ago there were next to no vegan options apart from a smoothie bowl, there are now 3-4 vegan options for breakfast, and lunch each, as well as many other vegan items.

For breakfast I had the pumpkin spice pancakes with berries, salted caramel sauce and cinnamon, which were DIVINE! I also shared a pitaya bowl, which lacked flavour and definitely wasn't one of the best I've had. There was also the option of a breakfast beetroot quinoa burger. I also had a green juice which was very nice.

I also had the orange chocolate bliss ball which was good, many of the other raw desserts looked delicious, especially the snickers.

I would definitely go back. The prices were good and the staff were also friendly.

Pros: Good vegan options, Reasonably priced, Friendly staff

Return to Applecross Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Health Freak Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.