Health Conscious

Contact 718-712-7740

231-22 Merrick Blvd, Laurelton, New York, USA, 11413

Small veggie food cafe serving raw pies, salads, smoothies, non dairy frozen yogurt, creamy potato and avocado soup, Jamaican patties, and various main entrees. At this location Sept 2010. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Jamaican

First Review by Veggie Girl32

Health Conscious - Edit

Its a small store with a nice variety of items. They also sell hot vegan meals in the back. Overall, the place is very expensive. For a plate of vegan food, I spent $9.00. The food was bland which is good for anyone who has high blood pressure. This is a jamaican establishment. I'm glad that they didn't put too much pepper in their food like most jamaican restaurants do. Otherwise, if you want salt, you would have to season it yourself. Wish they would have told me before I left that the food was bland. I would have seasoned it with seasalt before I left and took my plate to the park to eat. One of the cashiers is very nice. The one who served me the food was nice. However, the older woman with the glasses, needs to be taught how to be courteous to people.

Pros: A decent variety of items

Cons: very expensive

Return to Laurelton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Health Conscious closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1347 times since May 2008.