CLOSED: Health Basket

• Health Store Health Store

Contact 902-462-3765

978 Cole Harbour Rd Unit 10 (at across from Sobey's), Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada, B2V 1E7

Carries an assortment of vegan bars, packaged vegan goodies, organic and local natural foods, supplements, and natural cosmetics. Confirmed closed, Nov 2015.

First Review by RobinJewers

Contributions +73

Cute Store - Edit

I really like this store. There is a myriad of different things that you can purchase whether its personal care items, bulk items, snacks or other foods. I was able to find a great deal on vegan Parmesan cheese, which I love. I also purchased Dandies marshmallows, which were a great treat. The lady working there was very friendly.

Pros: Options, Bulk items, Friendly people

Cons: Location, Prices for some things

Simply some of the best - Edit

I simply love browsing through the aisles and filling my tote. Prices are good, lots of choices, staff helpful and can answer just about all of my questions regarding products. It is well worth dropping by......

Pros: good prices

Cons: more locations

Great - Edit

Health Basket has a great selection of vegan food products including surf sweets, dandies marshmallows, coconut bliss and lots more. Also has lots of cruelty free beauty and vitamins and supplements.

Pros: lots of vegan, Good prices

AMAZING! - Edit

The health basket is one of the best stores I've ever frequented. The service is unsurpassed and the knowledge of the staff is neverending. I can do all my groceries in 1 store and stay healthy!! They've never steered me wrong.

Pros: knowledgeable staff, good variety, great location

Return to Dartmouth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Health Basket closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.