CLOSED: Health-A-Rama

• Health Store Health Store

Contact 252-261-9919

3105 N Croatan Highway (at Seagate North Shopping Center), Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, USA, 27948

Health food shop stocking a varied selection of food and health items including vitamins, organic products, juices, and more. Previously located in a different location on N Croatan Highway. CONFIRMED CLOSED ON FACEBOOK, AUG 2015. Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm, Sat 10:00am-5:00pm, Sun 12:30pm-3:30pm

First Review by Wisteria

expired salsa - Edit

Please check the expiration dates! I bought salsa that expired 15 months ago! I am staying in Corolla so I didn't see the point in driving 40 min. to return it.

They did have vegan cupcakes that were delicious!

not sure why this business is still here?? - Edit

This place is horrible. I really can not figure out what keeps them in business. The workers are clueless to veg/vegan. The stock is awful. The prices are high. I drive 1.5 hrs to buy bulk and the actual vegan products.

Pros: location

Cons: everything, knowledge, stock

Wonderful! - Edit

I found them right across from the very vegan friendly Seaside Gourmet and I LOVE this place! Well stocked and a pleasant atmosphere. Owner extremely helpful and friendly. We bought all our cooler food for the trip home from OBX. A lovely place to shop! If I was a local, I'd be shopping here all the time.

Pros: Well stocked., Fair pricing., Helpful friendly staff.

Cons: None!

Return to Kill Devil Hills Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Health-A-Rama closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1649 times since Mar 2008.