CLOSED: Healeo

Contact 206-453-5066

1520 15th Ave, Seattle, Washington, USA, 98122

Serves meat, vegan options available. Deli case has some food which contains tuna, otherwise veggie pre-packaged. Superfood nutrition bar serving organic juices, shots, smoothies, vegan hemp soft serve, local coffee, gluten free baked goods, raw bars, and snacks. Plenty of seating. REPORTED CLOSED, JUNE 2016. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-7:00pm, Sat 7:00am-7:00pm, Sun 8:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by Xhris

Pretty good, but I wouldn't call them *super*food - Edit

Okay, the softserve is pretty fantastic...there aren't too many places that sell vegan softserve. You should go get some.

Beyond that, this place is aaaall about the "health food" which is apparently dried, powdered, pilled, in tea, or something juiced. Oh, and really expensive. I've had their juices but stayed away from the smoothies (some have kefir in them), and it's pretty standard fare.

There are places closer to me for "health food", but I will totally go back for some ice cream. :)

Pros: softserve!, pleasant staff

Cons: expensive

Great place - Edit

I really loved this place. I visited it about two months ago, I was in Seattle running a few errands and searched the nearest vegan/veggie place. This one came up just down the street. I came in the morning, and the owner was the only person working. I ordered cous cous and veggies. It was delish. The owner was so nice, he brought me a complimentary bowl of his favorite soup to try as well. If I lived closer, I'm sure this would be one of my favorite spots. I really want to go back to try their vegan soft serve as well.

Pros: great good, friendly owner

Chocolate Hemp Soft Serve! Yum!!! - Edit

My boyfriend and I found this place on accident while heading to Trader Joes and a Natural Food coop and saw the vegan softserve sign and had to stop in! I'm glad we did because the Chocolate Vegan Hemp SoftServe was the perfect treat and it was a nice place to relax between stops!

Pros: vegan friendly, vegan soft serve, nice decor

Chocolate Hemp Cream: the natural HIGH!... . - Edit

There is something very special about their soft serve ice cream. They make their own Hemp Milk and incorporate it into the Chicago Soy Dairy soft serve mix and, well, it left me and my 2 friends absolutely speechless and quite a bit euphoric, I kid you not. We were HIGH off their chocolate hemp cream! Only the chocolate, we went back to try the vanilla and it had no effect. The flavor changes every Monday, so be sure to check it out. Great shots, drinks and atmosphere too. Very cool people working there. Will load pictures soon.

Pros: SOFT SERVE, AMBIENCE, SOFT SERVE!!!!

Cons: I, NEED, MORE!!!!

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Healeo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.