American
Juice bar
Take-out
Bakery
Breakfast

Health bar and dog cafe. Serves smoothies and acai bowls, waffles with toppings like nut butters, slice banana, and chocolate drizzle plus coffee drinks and baked goods. Hosts occasional pop-up vendors serving savory fare. Est. 2019. Open Mon-Wed 8:00am-4:00pm, Thu-Sat 8:00am-7:00pm, Sun 8:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by Plantpure

meggold

Points +478

08 Jul 2023

Great option for a good açai bowl

Super friendly staff and a simple, clean space. They have a ton of bowl options and are very accommodating with swapping out toppings. There granola is gluten free.
We are pretty picky with our açai bowls and I will say this was on the higher end of what we’ve had. And the servings are huge! They also have some really nice outdoor seating.

Pros: They offer an almond drizzle and almond milk , The base was cold, fresh and thick , Dog friendly

H-bob

Points +234

26 Mar 2023

Amazing breakfast

Visiting in Hamilton and needed an early breakfast, zero regrets choosing to eat here!!!!!!

Pros: Great food, Relaxed atmosphere , Friendly service

Cons: Limited seating , Limited menu, but this could be a good thing

DeniseTompkins

Points +294

26 Nov 2022

Deliciousness

Bright and airy vibe, love the plants! Our smoothies were so satisfying! We will be back to try the waffles and bowls :)

Pros: Healthy smoothies, Bright and airy vibe, Friendly staff

stephaniesilv

Points +22

31 Jul 2022

scrumptious!

so good … most of the customers are non vegans!

conniemac

Points +45

27 May 2022

Everything you crave

I’ve been here a few times and each time I try something different. The bowls are delicious. The burgers are good. The parm fries are great!

Updated from previous review on 2022-05-27

Pros: Many options, Healthy and comfort food options

Cons: 9$ after tx for fries with no protein is insane

XOXO

Points +1760

03 Nov 2021

Amazing waffles

I’m not kidding, this are among the best waffles I ever tried. I know you will enjoy them too!

CoreyB

Points +46

22 Mar 2021

Great Vibe

Been visiting since they first opened! Never Dissatisfied!

Pros: Smoothies/smoothie bowls, Puppy friendly, Waffles n lattes

Cons: Prices slightly higher (but it’s worth it)

whippetgood

Points +80

13 Aug 2020

Woofs and Waffles

Cozy place to enjoy waffles and smoothies with the pooch.

Pros: Dog-positive, Clean, Healthy

Plantpure

Points +83

18 Jul 2020

Delish!

Nutella waffle and smootie bowls were amazing. A meal in itself!!