He Shun Xiang Yunnan Vegetarian Cuisine

02-2767016

46, Alley 147, Sec. 1, Keelung Rd, Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan

和順鄉雲南特色素食料理, at 信義區基隆路一段147巷5弄46號, serves Yunnan style vegetarian food. Nearest MRT TaipeiCityHall exit 1. Open Mon-Tue 11:00am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm, Thu-Sun 11:00am-2:00pm, Thu-Fri 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Take-out

First Review by alee41

Great place for soup that warms the soul on a cold day - Edit

They have different types of soups and many other dishes. Delicious food.

Pros: delicious , counter person speaks good English and is friendly

Cons: space a bit limited

Friendly staff, reasonable price - Edit

I ordered a hot & sour noodle soup and I liked it a lot. It was very spicy though, so if you aren't used to spicy food I suggest that you stay away from it or ask to make it less spicy.

I also had a sweet soup with atap seeds and coconut milk for dessert, which was a bit too sweet for me (the staff did warn me that it'd be pretty sweet before I ordered).

Some of the dishes contain milk, which in most cases can be replaced by coconut milk.

Staff was super friendly and overall it was a pleasant dining experience. Would love to go again and try more dishes.

Pros: nice food , reasonable price , convenient location

Friendly people; Delicious food - Edit

This is a small restaurant with air conditioning. The sign outside of the restaurant did not match the name outside the place and we could not see the address, but pictures matched those on the Happy Cow site.

One man spoke a little English, but the menu is only in Chinese. Since we speak some Chinese but read very little, he explained what the dishes were and helped us order what we would like.

We tried four different dishes and liked them all a lot! The curry was especially yummy!

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-16

Pros: Great food, Inexpensive

Cons: (for non-Chinese readers) Menu only in Chinese, A little difficult to know we had arrived

懷念的雲南菜色 - Edit

我是半個雲南人,吃素五年終於在台北等到素食雲南菜。米線,粑粑絲很到位!椒麻脆片不夠麻,和老闆反應後 ,說下次可以事先要求做麻辣一點。全是值得一試的風味菜。

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has He Shun Xiang Yunnan Vegetarian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.