Hawraman Cafe

+44-2078132908

38 Chalk Farm Rd, North West London, England, NW1 8AJ

Cafe bar offering vegetarian food such as salads, soups, and wraps. Open Tue-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:30am-8:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, British

First Review by MiriamAgat

Cozy place with well prepared food - Edit

The food here is really good and well done with surprisingly low price for what you get. I ate the daily vegan soup they offer with bread and my friends was eating the vegan falafel and we had a really good time. If the place would have accepted card payments we would have definitely tried out some their sweets and treats but they only accept cash. The staff offered taste sample of some their foods and drinks, but be careful so the sample does not contain milk.

Pros: Well prepared food, Price, Cozy place with good space

Cons: Only takes cash, Computers are not allowed

I love this place! - Edit

I know, I know, it's only veggie, but this place is special. Sadly the neighbouring My Village Café had to close, but this little gem stayed. Oriental decor with a really special vibe and heavenly dishes! Hummus, stuffed vine leaves, Falafel... And then a hot ginger mocca with almond milk to top it off, what else could one ask for?
It's just really cosy here and I absolutely love it. The owners always make it a spectacle to dine here and you always get to sample something. Bring cash!

Pros: Great food, Super cosy, Great service

Cons: Just veggie

Return to North West London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hawraman Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.