Havet

( 1 review )
+44-1732387387

150-152 High St, Tonbridge, England, TN9 1BB

Serves meat, vegan options available. A Turkish Cypriot restaurant with a selection of vegetarian and vegan options all clearly listed on the menu. Staff understand about veganism and are willing to alter dishes to be vegan on request. Vegan dishes on the Meze menu include hummus, soslu patlican, tabule, dolma, kisir and falafel. Also offer a vegan vegetable shish. Supports the local community and at the end of the day all unused food goes to the homeless. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Turkish, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Otakugirly

Some divine dishes - Edit

Me, my husband and some friends went for lunch. The vegan and veg options are all listed clearly on the menu. My husband had the vegetable shish which he enjoyed. I shared some meze dishes with my friend all of which were gorgeous. The real knockout was the imam bayildi, they offered to make it vegan for me (without feta) and it was totally exquisite. I would recommend anyone try the imam bayildi made vegan. Soooo good. Going back next time I'm in the area.

Pros: Not too pricey, lovely decor, quite a few vegan ch

Return to Tonbridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Havet closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.