Hatch Family Chocolates

• Other Other
Contact 801-532-4912

376 E 8th Ave Ste A, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84103

Staff knows which chocolates are vegan. At least four or more vegan options are available plus chocolate covered berries and other dipped goods. Hot chocolate and coffee can be prepared vegan. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm.

First Review by Vegetarian1994

Wonderful, delicious, CHOCOLATE!!!! - Edit

I absolutely love this place. I've been here to pick up a few chocolates when I have a craving, or for a "thank-you" gift for someone. The employees are friendly and really do know what chocolates are vegan. The presentation and packaging of the chocolates is always beautiful. The taste is heavenly. I went here just the other day, and asked the man at the counter what chocolates were vegan and he provided me with a written list of 8+ options available. He also explained that they can make drinks/coffee vegan as well. He even explained that they do use white processed sugar, and that he was aware that some vegans don't consider that to be 100% vegan. I appreciated him mentioning this to me and being aware of that in advance. Check this place out - you'll be glad you did.

Pros: CHOCOLATE - Vegan Chocolate!, Can make drinks vegan as well, Friendly staff

Cons: They use white processed sugar

Best hot chocolate EVER!! - Edit

You MUST go to this hidden gem when you are in need of a delicious treat! This hot chocolate is beyond amazing and the vegan chocolates were delicious too. Vegans and non vegans in our party were more than pleased with all things we purchased.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday January 08, 2014

Pros: Vegan options, Comfortable seating/store area, knowledgeable staff

Cons: Expensive

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hatch Family Chocolates closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.