First Review by HeidiRettig

Nice store, but more woo than anything useful - Edit

I came in looking for some specialty food items but the store didn't offer much in the way of food. Shelves were spares and refrigerators were largely empty. Instead, about 1/2 the store is dedicated to supplements and homeopathic remedies which are of course utter snake oil. Also, everything in the store is expensive so I'd recommend this place only if they have something that you can't get anywhere else. Finally, even though I was looking in earnest for the items I needed, nobody in the staff offered to assist. Not ideal customer service.

Pros: Nice location

Cons: They sell a lot of snake oil, Little in the way of food, Lack of assistance from staff

tinctures and nag champa - Edit

so the people that work here are super nice and helpful and just great people all around. the store itself is super expensive for the groceries, but its the only place in winchester i can find tinctures and nag champa incense. thats pretty much all i get here, besides a snack or two if im hungry. they do carry the reeds kombucha which i cant find anywhere else in winchester either. so its good for some select things, but i would never do the bulk of my grocery or even vitamin shopping here. i go here prolly 1-2 times a month.

Pros: hard to find items, tinctures, super nice staff

Cons: expensive, no fresh produce, not a huge selection

Good in a pinch - Edit

This store is nothing special; I don't visit unless I'm looking for something I can't find anywhere else, like a special type of flour (potato, tapioca, etc.). I'm not really sure how they stay in business. Everyone is friendly there, but the store is small and expensive and not really worth visiting unless you absolutely have to.

Return to Winchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Harvest Moon Natural Foods Vitamins Plus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2170 times since Aug 2007.