Harvest Moon

( 1 review )
207-945-3354

258 State St, Brewer, Maine, USA, 04412

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local deli with several outlets in the area offering sandwiches, wraps, soups, and salads. A separate vegetarian sandwich menu and a rotating daily special for vegetarians. Several of the veggie sandwiches can be altered to be vegan. Option to make your own sandwich with fillings like tempeh, hummus, and vegetables. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Bgeezy

Okay - Edit

Staff was really nice and knowledgable on what vegan is. They have vegetarian sandwiches and they can be made vegan by removing sauce and cheese. I got the Eric Clapton sandwich which was seitan, tomato, onions and I added pesto to replace the sauce. It came with a pickle on the side. Overall it was okay. I wouldn't say it was that great. You could easily make it at home and I'm pretty sure the seitan was the fakin bacon kind you can buy at Hannafords. I'd return again if I was craving a sandwich like I make at home but am too lazy to actually make. Otherwise I'd go somewhere else that has better and different options.

Pros: friendly staff, ample parking

Return to Brewer Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Harvest Moon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.