First Review by cmcneely

I love this place! - Edit

This is the only health food store that we go to in Grand Rapids. The staff is very helpful and can always give advice. This store has so many vegan foods, vegetarian foods, and some organic meat products. Their produce section is totally organic and there are often local-grown, seasonal vegetables as well. The prices are reasonable - what is to be generally expected for a veg, organic diet. They have a huge selection of vitamins and homeopathic remedies. They have stuff I would never find at a conventional store and it's totally a relief to be able to go in there and not have to search high and low for some delicious, vegan food! The beauty care and cosmetics section is great as well, everything is natural and pratically everything is vegan-friendly - I did not have trouble finding good, vegan products whatsoever. This store is local as well! I'd recommend it over any of the other health food stores I've been to in greater Grand Rapids.

Pros: friendly, insightful staff, wide selections, organic and local produce

Cons: can get expensive

Return to Grand Rapids Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Harvest Health Foods - Cascade Rd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2487 times since Aug 2007.