Harvest Grille

774-345-4058

1 Princeton St., Jefferson, Massachusetts, USA, 01522

Serves meat, vegan options available. Uses some locally grown supplies and offers several veg choices. Relocated from Sterling, 2015. Open Tue-Sat 11:30am-9:00pm, Sun 11:30am-8:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by blaineb

FABULOUS! - Edit

My husband (non-vegetarian) and I (vegan 90% of the time; vegetarian the rest) have eaten here 4 times now for dinner. Every time was wonderful. My fave was what I had last week: the vegetarian chipotle pesto pasta. SO good and full of stuff (tofu and fava beans) to be sure you are getting some protein. The veggie burger and the wraps are also great. Try the sumac (house) dressing on your salad. I had never had sumac before and it is good! Salads are a nice quality spring mix.

Pros: service good, several veg options, cute setting

Cons: rather small menu

We love this place! - Edit

My life partner of 25 years is a vegetarian and I'm mostly so, occasionally eating fish when I crave such (not very often).

The couple who own and operate the place bend over backwards to make sure that we can have many ordering options. Our favorite black bean burger is made right there!

We strongly recommend this place to all veggie people! The servers are well educated and the staff will happily make changes, so don't be afraid to ask!

A wonderful place for those of us concerned about what we eat!

Pros: excellent food at reasonable prices, non smoking, large portions (we take stuff home)

Return to Jefferson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Harvest Grille closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.