Harvest Fresh Grocery and Deli

• Health-food-store Health Store
503-472-5740

251 NE Third St, Mc Minnville, Oregon, USA, 97128

Natural food grocery store stocking fresh organic produce, bulk staples, earth friendly cleaning products, a variety of vegetarian deli items (usually one vegan soup), and more. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm, Sat 8:00am-7:00pm, Sun 10:00am-7:00pm.

First Review by NorthofAntarctica

Solid place - Edit

Always a vegan soup choice that is made fresh daily. Salads and roasted vegetables in the deli. Nice to have such a great little health food store in town and in a lovely downtown location. I got take out often when I first moved here but after a few months I realized that the deli menu never changes and I stopped getting take out. The soup is a good fall back if I have a cold. The grocery always seems to have what I'm looking for. I love the staff, they know their customers and many by name. A good solid business and a cornerstone of the community, great people.

Updated from previous review on 2017-08-07

Pros: Variety when it's new to you, soup and deli, really friendly staff

Cons: Menu never changes, Need new salads and changing menu, Need a daily special and seasonal changes

Large variety - Edit

As the only grocery listed for Mac, and just a couple blocks from my rental, I had to check it out.

I found the variety expansive (some new options and plenty of common vegan goods), and most prices in line with what I see at home.

I love the seating areas inside and out, a gathering place for locals.

The fresh produce is tasty, with quite the variety of organic offerings.

Pros: Exceptionally friendly staff, Large selection, Good prices

Cons: Odd layout

Wide Variety - Edit

They have a wonderful deli and salad bar, as well as many delicious treats. Their staff is pretty helpful. They have almost everything you could need for any health food want, or food allergy or just grand food in general. A good atmosphere and a nice place to be.

Pros: Wide Variety, Wonderful Deli, High Quality Food

Cons: Somewhat Expensive

Return to Mc Minnville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Harvest Fresh Grocery and Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.