CLOSED: Harvest Cafe and Organic Grocery

• Health-food-store Health Store

03-5348-4022

29 Albert Street, Daylesford, Victoria, 3460

Organic grocery store and organic cafe. Stocks produce, deli food, vitamins, organic wines. The cafe is not vegetarian although there are a few vegetarian and vegan options. Reported closed, Jan 2018.

First Review by Walt

Did us proud - Edit

Stopped in here to pick up a few essentials and have lunch. Range of food limited but sufficient and tasty. The staff were very helpful. Nice convenient location. Range of products not expansive but it is a small town, for the size of population were were impressed by what they had to offer. We got everything we needed including some lovely gluten free bread.

Pros: Good location, Friendly staff, Sufficient range of produce

Cons: Choice for lunch a bit limited

Okay, a bit dated - Edit

I think the grocery is overpriced on most items.
The cakes are large and look impressive but..they're cakes.
Some people like the food but I find it dated and I have always waited too long to be served and to receive my food. They seem to like employing very young people?? Great to give them a chance but someone needs to oversee them and keep things going. Vegan options available but need an overhaul to make the menu more interesting.

Pros: Nice layout, Good location

Cons: Not very interesting food

Return to Daylesford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Harvest Cafe and Organic Grocery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.