Harvest Beat

Contact 206-547-1348

1711 N 45th St., Seattle, Washington, USA, 98103

Vegan restaurant in Wallingford offering 5-course prefix menu that changes every 2 weeks. One seating per night. Supports local farmers and foragers. Open Wed-Sat 7:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 6:30pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Western

First Review by RichCohan

Even better than Sutra! - Edit

I dined at Sutra once a few years back and have fond memories of it. (From what I've read, this place was opened by half of Sutra's original team after it closed.) The dinner format is identical. They serve a seasonal, prix fixe, multi-course menu with optional beverage pairings and even do the same thing where they ring the gong when service starts.

One major upgrade is the setting. I remember Sutra being this small space where we were squeezed at the community tables together with other diners. There wasn't much décor to speak of either. The atmosphere was a lot more casual. Now, at this new place, the dining area is more than spacious. No more table sharing with strangers. The atmosphere is warm and intimate. The staff couldn't be more welcoming and cordial.

The food was great and portions were adequate. We thoroughly enjoyed every course. At $56 per person, it's not cheap by any means but I found it pretty good value. A must-eat in Seattle!

Pros: excellent food, warm service

Spectacular!! - Edit

My wife and I have been Vegan for a bit over 2 years now. I am lucky as she is a fantastic cook. That said, I took her to Harvest Beat for our 30th anniversary this past weekend and enjoyed one of the finest meals I have EVER eaten. Yes, not finest Vegan meal...finest meal! The staff are wonderful and the Chef/Owner passionate about his food and those that grow it. Harvest Beat offers a 4 course, fixed price dinner that will over fill your tummy and titilate your senses. I (we) cannot wait to return!!

Pros: Warm, inviting atmosphere, Superb service, And above all, phenomenal food!

Cons: Chairs could use some cushions

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Harvest Beat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.