Hartelijk Hoofddorp

+31-683430349

Hoofdweg 661, Hoofddorp, Netherlands, 2131 BB

Concept store with lunch cafe offering plantbased menu. Sells sustainable fashion and gifts. Open Wed-Sat 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, European, Dutch

First Review by futureRob

Friendly and Delicious! - Edit

I have been to this place twice now and loved both experiences. The owner, Ellen, is super friendly and the menu is fairly priced with great options, all vegan!
I've had the green smoothie and a 3 of a kind combo meal (salad, soup and sandwich), loved it all. The food is simple yet delicious,
I live nearby and so happy to have a 100% vegan place just down the road!

Pros: All vegan, Super friendly owner, Decent prices

WOW! Super friendly, delicious and 100% vegan - Edit

Paid a visit to Hoofddorp and turned to HappyCow to see if there were any vegan places in this small city of Netherlands, and I found Hartelijk!! I went there and simply WOW! The whole menu is vegan and since I am extra annoying requiring gluten-free food as well, the owner (lady) made sure to make a special meal just for me. I had an amazing fall pumpkin soup, with multiseed crackers (gluten free) with an amazing spread and veggie toppings, and all this accompanied with a salad made from quinoa, beetroot, chickpeas, nuts, seeds and other tasty things. The dressing was divine! I also had a coconut matcha latte. Everything was delicious! I will definitely return.

Pros: Excellent food, Cosy, Friendly staff

Cons: Few gluten-free options on the menu

No vegan will leave here disappointed - Edit

Shortly after landing in Holland from London and my first meal to welcome my arrival was from this amazing old family grain warehouse to cafe conversion. Hartelijk Hoofddorp is run by a Dutch vegan enthusiast who really knows how to put together a great vegan dish.

I had cous-cous with spinach, green soy beans, chick peas, avocado, cucumber, beetroot, asparagus, all topped with cashew nuts and a drizzle of some amazing lemon dressing! 10/10 from me. Also had a salted vegan choc caramel slice that really hit the spot with a herbal tea. Try it out for yourselves!

Return to Hoofddorp Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hartelijk Hoofddorp closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.