Restaurant Harmony

02-5213466

Gjuro Gjakovik (at Porta Buniakovec opp. Greek Embassy), Skopje, Macedonia

Mainly a take-out vegan and macrobiotic restaurant with a large menu of mostly sandwiches, wraps and salads. Offers seitan, tofu, and falafel options. Also has desserts. After previous reports of closure, confirmed open October 2017. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Italian, Macrobiotic, Western, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, European, Middle Eastern

First Review by michrozen

What a treat! - Edit

We went to Restaurant Harmony for lunch today and it was a real treat! The two ladies working there are lovely and explain everything to you since they don’t have an English menu. We had the falafel wrap and microbiotic plate (all kinds of delicious salads and a ball of rice with some hummus). Everything we had was absolutely amazing and I always wonder how they make vegan sauces so good :D You can also buy daily fresh, homemade Seiten there, which can be quite the task if you try to get it in a supermarket here in Skopje.
The only thing to consider is that there are only 3 tables out of which 2 are outside, so if it’s raining you’ll have to get it bagged up for take away but that didn’t bother us. We paid 260 denar (£4) for our two lunches and were on our way very happy and culinary satisfied. :) I can’t wait to go again!

Vegan food in Skopje - Edit

A tiny oasis in an otherwise pretty barren city for vegans. Not a totally vegan place as one dish was vegetarian which the lady pointed out. They had run out of bread for wraps so we had a mixed plate with a bit of everything on including falafels and seitan. Excellent value and tasty food. They had no drinks except tap water, no customer toilet and no English menu. Appeared to have no desserts left either, although it was after lunchtime when we visited. There are three tables, two of which are outside. Don't go expecting luxuries here. I called to check if they were open before going as there have been reports of it being closed; I expect it's the kind of place to shut up when they are out of everything so probably best to call ahead as there were no obvious opening hours.

Pros: Vegan food in Skopje, Tasty selection, Good value

Cons: Runs out of stuff, Closed weekends

lovely lovely place - Edit

came early in the morning so not all was ready (no lasagna, no saitan)so I had tofu + falafel sandwich, with tons of diffident salads. great food, really big and well made. but the 2 best things where the cake that was by far the best vegan cake that I ever had, and the service. the kid working there was super nice, and we had very interesting chat about vegans in Macedonia. all and all one of my favorite places in the Balkans, if not in the world.

Pros: amazing cake, good food, nice stuff

Cons: only one table to sit, simple food not fancy

Return to Skopje Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Restaurant Harmony closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.