First Review by LoriM.

Love this Place - Edit

I have been going into Harmony for years. Don't let the name mislead you - they are much more geared toward supplements then actual grocery. As far as food goes they carry mostly dry pantry items, and do not really sell produce or many fresh foods at all. They have a HUGE array of supplements (anything I've ever needed) which are all clearly labeled veg or vegan. The owners/employees ALWAYS great you the second you walk in and offer you help. You do not get the vibe that they are trying to pressure you into buying things, simply knowledgeable about every product. Really a great place for your veg/vegan vitamin needs, and sometimes they will even give new customers a few bucks off :)

Pros: VERY knowledgeable staff, Most items labeled vegan/veg, Wide selection of supplements

Cons: Barely any fresh foods, Limited Frozen/Prepared foods, a little pricey - but everything is great quality

Contributions +14

love this little store ! - Edit

The workers greeted me right away and helped me with anything I needed. I was surprised to see they had a really wide verity of cosmetics. I didn't see any fresh fruit but will definitely be going back.

Return to Middletown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Harmony Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.