Harmony Food Co-op

• Health-food-store Health Store
218-751-2009

302 Irvine Ave NW, Bemidji, Minnesota, USA, 56601

Member-owned cooperative market offering a varied selection of fresh organic and locally grown produce, fresh bread, bulk staples, deli food, and natural grocery. Previously at 117 3rd Street NW. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by JTA

could be better but can't complain - Edit

Traveling to Bemidji I was worried we wouldn't have any options whatsoever for vegan food. Luckily we found this co-op and stopped at the deli to see what was available. We tried the vegan Mac and cheese which I hated but my husband said was ok if he added a lot of siracha. We also had the vegan garden sandwich which was ok but a was a bit wet and since it was prepackaged that morning it had been sitting in its own juices for a while. Not so wet that it wasn't edible just a tad too moist for optimal sandwich enjoyment. Dessert however is what was super delicious! Peanut butter cups were decadent and delicious! So happy this place had vegan items ready for on the go life we can always use more options/choices so I hate to complain about flavor too much.

Photo of Harmony Food Co-op  by <a href="/members/profile/veggiegal22">veggiegal22</a> <br/>vegan peanut butter cup <br/> July 8, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/2130/277916'>Report</a>

vegan peanut butter cup

Photo of Harmony Food Co-op  by <a href="/members/profile/veggiegal22">veggiegal22</a> <br/>vegan chocolate chip cookie  <br/> July 8, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/2130/277914'>Report</a>

vegan chocolate chip cookie

Photo of Harmony Food Co-op  by <a href="/members/profile/veggiegal22">veggiegal22</a> <br/>vegan gluten free garden sandwich  <br/> July 8, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/2130/277912'>Report</a>

vegan gluten free garden sandwich

Best place for vegan food in miles!!! - Edit

Great co-op with a cafe that has fresh food. Vegan mac n cheese, breakfast sandwiches, wraps, salads, soups, peanut butter cups, and much more! Eat in the store, stock up on snacks and produce, or take your food to the Paul Bunyan statue nearby. I highly recommend this place!

Return to Bemidji Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Harmony Food Co-op closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.