REMOVED: Harmony Cafe

Contact 920-734-2233

233 E College Ave, Appleton, Wisconsin, USA, 54911

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a full variety of coffee, espresso, chai and tea. Has both a vegetarian and vegan section on menu. Reportedly no longer offers food as of July 2014. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Non-veg

First Review by shaneveeg

no longer had food - Edit

I just wanted to let anyone visiting the area know that they no longer have a food menu. It is mainly a coffee shop.
The coffee menu is quite extensive, and they do have soy milk! They also have a few pastries that are vegan as well, but if you're looking for a meal, this place can not help you!
The staff on the other hand was delightful, and directed me to a Thai restaurant that was just down the street and really good!

Best Walnut Burger EVER!!! - Edit

Harmony Cafe has several vegetarian options but my favorite by far is the walnut burger. I have had meat eaters tell me its delicious. The other great thing is this place is a non profit that supports a lot of great programs in the community. Its a cute cafe, good food, and a good cause!

Pros: Good prices, Good food, Good cause

Cons: Too many nice people working there.

Good light Vegan options - Edit

I've been to Harmony Cafe a couple times since moving to Appleton and it's got a nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Both times I was there were around lunch on a Saturday. It was a little busy, most seats occupied both times. There was a guy playing guitar and singing folk music and a few popular older songs.

The food is reasonably priced and there are probably 5 vegan entrees available with a few more that contain dairy or eggs. The coffee is good and I think they had a soy creamer, but can't remember.

The only complaint I had, which I have with almost every vegan meal at restaurants, is that there isn't enough food. They seem to use portion sizes that would go well with dairy or meat centered meals. But of course vegan foods are usually not as calorie dense unless using nuts or oils extensively. So I left hungry or bought a vegan muffin before leaving.

Pros: Good Vegan Options, Affordable, Friendly staff

Cons: Small vegan portions, Sometimes long line

Return to Appleton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Harmony Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1372 times since Mar 2011.