Hard Rock Cafe - Sentosa

( 1 review )

26 Sentosa Gateway, #01-209 The Forum, Central Singapore, Singapore, 098138

Serves meat, vegan options available. International chain with several vegetarian dishes like quinoa burger, cauliflower wings, and spring rolls, plus there are Asian dishes like char kway teow, and nasi goreng. Will veganize to requirement - ask. Live music some nights. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-1:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by LiQi

Hard rock serves vegetarian/vegan OMG! - Edit

This really surprised me. I have always thought that hard rock serves the carnivore community faithfully. It came as a huge surprise to me that not only they have quite a few veg options, they are also very flexible with altering their menu to suit our unique diet. The food is fantastic! I love the vegetarian menu. I have tried a few vegan dishes and a vegetarian dish. The vegetarian dish is the burger as shown. It's very yummy, the best burger i have eaten to date! I really wished i can give it a 5 stars but was not in the option.

Updated from previous review on 2017-10-17

Pros: High quality food, Flexible with altering their menu whenever possibl

Cons: Price is on the high side

Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hard Rock Cafe - Sentosa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.