Hard Rock Cafe

Contact 361755661

Jl Pantai, Kuta , Bali, Indonesia, 80361

Serves meat, vegan options available. International chain restaurant offering conventional foodstuff but does have a vegetarian menu list with burgers, wraps, and salads. Upscale interior. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-1:00am, Mon-Sun 11:00am-12:00am.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Non-veg

First Review by Siup

Good for vegetarians, bad for vegans - Edit

My husband (vegetarian) and I (vegan) were very excited when we discovered that Hard Rock Cafe has a vegetarian and vegan menu. He ordered a vegetarian quinoa burger and said it was very tasty: soft bun, yummy patty and balanced flavor, perfect French fries. I read the menu and noticed that a dish was marked as vegan but it contained honey... So vegan labels are not reliable. I tried the carrots and hummus wrap, that came... Without hummus! It was just carrots and salad in a wrap... I was speechless. I complained and the staff (very kind) replaced it with a new wrap. Well... It was horrible. It tasted like balsamic sauce, just balsamic sauce... Hummus was the ghost of hummus, and the salad which came as side dish has no sauce, it was just the poorest salad ever... I ate after my husband, the wrap was very bad and the place, as you can imagine, is expensive. So, if you are vegetarian you will probably like Hard Rock, but if you are vegan just avoid it!

Pros: vegetarian burger

Cons: vegan dishes

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hard Rock Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 370 times since Jan 2016.