HappyFood by YogaHub

27 Camden Pl, Dublin, Ireland, Dublin 2

Provides gluten-free veggie breakfast, lunch, snacks, plus juices and smoothies. Vegan lunch/dinner specials every day. Hosts movie nights and events. After 4pm Mon-Fri, cafe is closed, but take away is available while yoga classes are happening. Sun open for teas/coffees and snacks only. July/Aug 2014 moved its cafe to inside a yoga studio; previously at Ferocious Mingle Marcade on Camden St. Turn right at the end of camber PI. Reported all vegan Jan 2016. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-3:30pm, Sat 10:30am-3:30pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by betty bourke

Great food, nice vibe - Edit

I walked in about 20 minutes until close, so the full menu was not available to me- my fault. nonetheless, the salad was delicious and the reese's dessert was also pretty good. Would love to try the other options one day!

Pros: tasty

Cons: expensive, limited hours

Yum!!!! - Edit

I found this little vegan gem on Yelp and it is around the corner from the hotel I'm staying at in Dublin. As I started down the little alley way toward a big sign that said Happy Food I still wondered if I was in the right place. I arrived just a few minutes before opening but Niall was more than ready to whip me up a super yummy breakfast. Worst part about this place is not being able to try everything on the menu in one sitting, lol. So I got the Happy Vibe Full Breakfast and it was beyond fantastic!!! I coupled it with their hot cocoa, which was equally delicious. And when more employees started arriving a lovely play list of music was started and it completed my meal. And to top it off there's yoga upstairs :)

Nice breakfast, nothing special - Edit

Went to this place on Sunday morning and took al ong time to find, better map next time.
Had a nice juice, some toast with advocado, humus and the works. The muffin was a bit overbaked so came for free.
All in all, pretty decent but nothing special.

Pros: Friendly staff, Open Sunday morning

Cons: Not a great choice

Great food in town - Edit

The two of us did enjoy Sloppy Joe Burger and Buddha Bowl at HappyFood.
Hemp burger, tofu bacon, vegan cheese, organic ingredients were fresh and tasty.

Must go restaurant in Dublin.

Can't wait to go there soon!

Pros: variety of recipes, location, healthy and fresh ingredients

Good Food, Great Staff. - Edit

Had a lovely lunch here a while back and left without my bag. Didn't realise until I got home. I rang them and the girl had put it in the staff room to keep it safe. Had a great breakfast there the next day too.

Not impressed - Edit

Cute place, but I was not impressed by the food here. I had the full breakfast and the chickpea scramble was dry and the sausages lacked seasoning. The best thing on the plate was the tofu bacon, but overall, I would not come back for breakfast.

Pros: Nice, quiet place

Cons: The food

Well worth the search - Edit

As written before it is a little hard to find, but once found well worth the little search. The food was excellent and the price more than reasonable. The staff was friendly and the restaurant was a great place for a relaxed lunch/ breakfast! recommendable!

Amazzziinngggg - Edit

I love love love this place! I wish I still lived in Dublin just to eat their Cauliflower Wings every day!!!!

yoga ta be kidding me - Edit

Great food here. Burger was amazing. Menu changes a lot too which is great. Only downside was not having the full menu available any time I've been there.

Updated from previous review on 2016-12-09

Hidden gem! - Edit

It took a second to find but once we did it was amazing! Very friendly staff, cute interior and stunning food. Even our non vegan friend was amazed!

Delicious food and friendly environment - Edit

I loved the sloppy joe - one of the best lunches I've had in Europe!

Haven in Harcourt - Edit

The owners of this space have carved out an enclave of tranquility in the middle of the city. The food is all round delicious and the weekly specials are all round fantastic. The highlight of this place howver, is the wonderful staff. Such kind and peaceful people. Love this space.

Pros: Service, Food, Garden

Cons: Hard to find, Walk past smelly bins, Coffee

Great !!! - Edit

A bit difficult to find, go on, it's open, ans it's great !!

amazing food! - Edit

I had a vegan cheese burger, chips and a juice and it tasted so so good. Really advise going here and trying it out, everything on the menu was really inventive and tasty.

Love This Place & The People - Edit

I wish I had time to have taken a yoga class here. I loved the people and the menu. The burgers have too much sauce on it, so I would definitely ask them to go easy there. Otherwise I was so happy with this place. I wish we had a weekend there as brunch looked incredible!

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-02

Pros: Vegan, Yoga, Outdooor Seating

pleasant lunch - Edit

Lovely vegan food, filling and well presented by friendly staff in a bright airy space with outdoor seating also.

Enjoyed it - and went back the next night - Edit

We stopped in for dinner. Got the burger, chips and a salad. Everything was very tasty. Not an extensive dinner menu but considering in most not veg places I'm lucky to find anything I can eat, there were plenty of options, Wanted to get there for brunch but was sightseeing. Did get back for dinner. Ambiance was good - comfortable - you could eat inside or out. Staff was very friendly. I recommend it.

Pros: good food, friendly staff, comfortable relaxed environment

Very very disappointed - Edit

I travelled all the way over from the North Side of the city to the Happy Food today Bank Holiday Monday...I checked the website and it informed me that you were opened....I'm a first time visitor and I was so excited because myself and my companion have just turned vegan ....straight from eating meat, only to discovered you were CLOSED....I could have made other plans....
I did look for another way of informing you of my great disappointment as it clearly said to do before writing a bad review...and hey presto ...no contact email on
I do hope you can improve your service
Thanks

Guess what ?? I visited again on Saturday 14th May....I even checked the page for opening times....open till 9pm...so my thoughts here I come...
I arrived around 4ish..
PLACE WAS CLOSED !!!!!
You guys are really a big let down for me
Updated from previous review on Monday May 02, 2016

Return to Dublin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has HappyFood by YogaHub closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.