HappyFood by YogaHub

Contact 014789043

27 Camden Pl, Dublin, Ireland, Dublin 2

Provides gluten-free veggie breakfast, lunch, snacks, plus juices and smoothies. Vegan lunch/dinner specials every day. Hosts movie nights and events. After 4pm Mon-Fri, cafe is closed, but take away is available while yoga classes are happening. Sun open for teas/coffees and snacks only. July/Aug 2014 moved its cafe to inside a yoga studio; previously at Ferocious Mingle Marcade on Camden St. Turn right at the end of camber PI. Reported all vegan Jan 2016. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-3:30pm, Sat 10:30am-3:30pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by betty bourke

yoga ta be kidding me - Edit

Great food here. Burger was amazing. Menu changes a lot too which is great. Only downside was not having the full menu available any time I've been there.

Updated from previous review on 2016-12-09

Haven in Harcourt - Edit

The owners of this space have carved out an enclave of tranquility in the middle of the city. The food is all round delicious and the weekly specials are all round fantastic. The highlight of this place howver, is the wonderful staff. Such kind and peaceful people. Love this space.

Pros: Service, Food, Garden

Cons: Hard to find, Walk past smelly bins, Coffee

amazing food! - Edit

I had a vegan cheese burger, chips and a juice and it tasted so so good. Really advise going here and trying it out, everything on the menu was really inventive and tasty.

Love This Place & The People - Edit

I wish I had time to have taken a yoga class here. I loved the people and the menu. The burgers have too much sauce on it, so I would definitely ask them to go easy there. Otherwise I was so happy with this place. I wish we had a weekend there as brunch looked incredible!

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-02

Pros: Vegan, Yoga, Outdooor Seating

Enjoyed it - and went back the next night - Edit

We stopped in for dinner. Got the burger, chips and a salad. Everything was very tasty. Not an extensive dinner menu but considering in most not veg places I'm lucky to find anything I can eat, there were plenty of options, Wanted to get there for brunch but was sightseeing. Did get back for dinner. Ambiance was good - comfortable - you could eat inside or out. Staff was very friendly. I recommend it.

Pros: good food, friendly staff, comfortable relaxed environment

Very very disappointed - Edit

I travelled all the way over from the North Side of the city to the Happy Food today Bank Holiday Monday...I checked the website and it informed me that you were opened....I'm a first time visitor and I was so excited because myself and my companion have just turned vegan ....straight from eating meat, only to discovered you were CLOSED....I could have made other plans....
I did look for another way of informing you of my great disappointment as it clearly said to do before writing a bad review...and hey presto ...no contact email on
I do hope you can improve your service
Thanks

Guess what ?? I visited again on Saturday 14th May....I even checked the page for opening times....open till 9pm...so my thoughts here I come...
I arrived around 4ish..
PLACE WAS CLOSED !!!!!
You guys are really a big let down for me
Updated from previous review on Monday May 02, 2016

Good food - Edit

The food here is good and there is a lot of choice on the menu, which is split into a breakfast, lunch and dinner option. There is also the choice of drinks, tea, coffee, juices and free water.

I found the place quite uncomfortable to eat in as the tables are very small and it is part of a yoga studio so there are lots of people passing through, which affects the ambience somewhat. The staff were effective but not particularly friendly.

Good place to try out and support however.

Pros: Decent menu, Free water

Cons: Poor atmosphere

good food - Edit

First and foremost I think it's great that there's an all vegan eaterie in Dublin city. The food is good with a wide selection of choices.
That being said I have two large cons:
1. The ambience. Being a yoga Hub you'd expect it to be chilled and friendly. However it's quite pretentious.
2. The price. When sova butcher was here, his food was much higher quality for a more reasonable price.
I had the hemp cheese burger, which was big and tasted ok, although very dry. It came with a nice quirky salad.
Would still go back as its vegan, but to note that it's just a place to eat and not relax.

Pros: vegan , good food, large portions

Cons: atmosphere , pricy

Yes yes yeeees - Edit

This is the place that i look for when travelling on a budget without sacrifying the taste.
I dont understand why there are some negative reviews about this place. It s a fusion between a yoga centre and a tiny little restaurant, the perfect combination to treat body and mind!
When i went here i took the sweet potato and coconut soup (soup of the day) and the fajitas wrap, both simply amazing and super tasty. Then i tried the quinoa ball as dessert, and even that didnt not dissappoint me.
The staff is friendly and the place is simply lovely.
Go go goooo!

Excellent Food! - Edit

Down at the end of a cul-de-sac you'll find a clean, cozy, friendly yoga centre with a cafe that offers many vegan options. Especially the falafel wrap (order without tzatziki) was delicious; pad thai was a bit on the salty side for my taste but just spicy enough and the mushroom bean burger in a tortilla wrap with guacamole was yummy with an (American style?) vegan potato salad. The desserts are also great and the staff is very friendly.

Pros: Lots of vegan options. Affordable

Oasis - Edit

Situated in an awful tiny street full of rubbish and minivans, this place surprised me with a really yummy breakfast. In particular the chickpea blondie is memorable and the smoothie very tasty. The environment is relaxing. It is indeed a great way to start the day!

Why can't there be a place like this near me - Edit

I was passing through Dublin and here for a day and popped in here to do a bit of work and generally relax. I had a superfoods smoothie, and later a cake and a tea. Both were really tasty with very delicate moreish flavours. I also enjoyed talking with people working there - passionate about their food and their yoga. It's only been open a few months but a really nice atmosphere seems to be being created there. If something like this was near me I'd definitely spend a lot of time there, as it is a place to eat good food and I got a fair amount of stuff I wanted doing done.

Pros: Friendly and relaxing atmosphere, delicate moreish flavours

Happy to find Happy Food - Edit

I've been twice to this place:both times at the end of their day when they are practically sold out! These folks do really good food. They do a mezze plate with falafel, humous etc, they had a vegan sheperd's pie when I was there. They do have a vegetarian dish so it's not completely vegan. Maybe it will be at some stage. They had 2 kinds of delicious Muffins when I was there:coconut & berry, apple and walnut. They are the best vegan Muffin's I ever tasted even though apparently they had not turned out as the lady wanted them. They also had some raw balls, banana bread. They've a good choice so head on up. Oh and I had a delicious strawberry smoothie.

Pros: good food, good range of vegan desserts, great value

Return to Dublin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has HappyFood by YogaHub closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.