Happy Vegan

Contact 52-664-232-5593

Pasaje Rodríguez, enter from Avenida Revolución (at enter calle 3 & 4th and Revolution, Zona Centro), Tijuana, Mexico,

Small kiosk in Pasaje Rodríguez offering small meals like pizza, burritos, and burgers. This is also a vegan project that seeks to raise awareness about child abuse and animal life through its food. Email: [email protected] Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by juanmanuel

Excellent service! - Edit

I've never eaten there, but I love ordering from them when I'm at work.

They're super fast and the food is great!
My favorites are the No Teriyaki burger, Zombie burger and the chilaquiles burritos.
Just had the pasta salad and it's really neat, too!

The owner is super sweet and so are the delivery people.
I recommend this place 100%

Pros: Fast bike delivery, Good food, Friendly staff

Cons: Small menu

Tasty food and A Lovely Owner - Edit

I have eaten here a number of times, and have always been very content with the food and service. The burritos are small, but inexpensive and tasty, and they make a nice salad. Claudia, the owner, is very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is located on the artsy Pasaje Rodríguez, and although this is the perfect place to take food out, there are a few tables to sit and people watch.

Pros: Fast, tasty food

Nice place, good food - Edit

Cute little place tucked away in an alley of downtown Tijuana. There are not too many options, but what they offer is cheap, fast and of good quality. We had burgers and a burrito, both were very satisfactory. Me and my boyfriend also liked the location, there seemed to be more places worth visiting in the same alley.

Pros: cool location, great burgers

Cons: not too many options

Zombie food - Edit

I'm new to this vegetarian and vegan food... in fact on of my first vegan meals was a Zombie burrito. It was great, I really love beans and this was a blend of black beans with bell pepper and other vegetables and it was delicious. I have also tried there the potato/spinach burrito, vegan pizza and the Zombie burger (yum!). Quality and tasty food. The cost are between 1.50 dlls to 4 dlls.

Pros: Prices, Taste, Variety

Cons: Opening schedule

Return to Tijuana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Happy Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2042 times.