Happy Time

n/a

Kaeo Nawarat Rd, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Clean and cozy eat-in or take-away vegetarian restaurant. Freshly prepared daily and boxed ready to go - vegan salads, sandwiches, sushi, steamed buns, cakes, etc. with a large variety of ingredients and creativity. Hot foods like curries, stir-fries, and soups also available to choose from, accompanied with rice. Everything is vegan except for a few desserts with dairy. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, International, Raw, Thai, Western, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Bakery, Fusion

First Review by airah

Soooo yummy - Edit

I really loved it here. The owner was so happy to have me and adorably thankful that I was vegan. I ate the salad there but also got a lot of things to go, like some spring rolls with mushroom, tofu, carrot, pumpkin. etc., a steamed bun with various veggies, and a banana cake. They were all delicious, but the salad was especially incredible. It must've had 20+ ingredients, including everything from barley and peas to dragonfruit, canteloupe, and raisins. Plus, the dressing was out of this world.

I went back a few days later (such a shame it was on the other side of town, or I would've gone more!), and I got the plate of rice and three hot dish choices for a total of only 45 baht. I also grabbed a sandwich to go. Everything was so tasty and different from the traditional Thai jay cuisine. Such a fresh and colorful set of foods. Great for anyone looking for clean eating with great flavors.

Pros: Great prices and friendly service, Healthy/colorful foods, Delicious!

Cons: Other desserts need to be veganized

Return to Chiang Mai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Happy Time closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.