Happy Healthy Human

Contact 321-779-0077

1869 S Patrick Dr, Indian Beach Harbor, Florida, USA, 32937

Raw food cafe, re-opened Jan 2016 under new ownership. Serves fresh juices, wheatgrass, and vegan lunch food. Has prepackaged raw food for take away as well as some products for sale. Open Tue-Sat 10:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Marisha

Healthy Vegan - Edit

Raw vegan isn't really my thing, but when I do stop in I always enjoy my meal, especially the tasty tacos. The fresh juices are good, but make sure to check the date before purchasing. The staff seems to be a little confused, but they are friendly!

worth the drive - Edit

we stopped on the way from Orlando to miami. easy to find and lots of great vegan options. new owners since Oct 2015. very friendly staff.

tasty tacos were very good as were the kale chips. onion bread was also good.

Pros: lots of vegan options, free parking, friendly staff

Gem in Brevard - Edit

I have eaten here for the last 7-8 years. It is delicious. I am not a vegan but the food is high quality organic only produce and so yummy. My children love the Acai bowls, they call it ice cream. Onion bread and kale chips are so full of flavor. It is also a perk that I can do some produce shopping while out for lunch.

Pros: New owners are friendly, Produce store, Food is delicious

Cons: very busy at lunch so can take a while

great kale chips! - Edit

i have had many delightful item from here. i go at least once a month. my favorite is the kale chips. all the items i have tried have been very flavorful - raw tacos, collard burritos, salads, and the raw sushi. i also like that i can pick up grocery items while getting lunch.

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food

Will Never Attempt Eating Here Again - Edit

We are visiting family for the holiday and unexpectedly had to stay a day longer. Brevard County is not the most vegan friendly area. We looked on Happy Cow and found this place in which we drove a half hour to get to. We walked in and got behind the woman at the counter who was picking up her order. After handing her the bag, the girl behind the counter told a couple at the table that their order would be right up. The place was small and there were at least 5 or 6 people there who were either eating or had just been told that their order would be ready soon. When she turned her attention to us, I asked her what they had that was vegan. She said everything was vegan but they weren't taking any orders because the guy who made the food wasn't there. I told her we weren't from the area and had just driven a half hour and asked if there was any other place nearby that might have some vegan options. She said "no" and that they "were the only ones." She said there might be a few salads in the cold case if we wanted to go look. We left without asking how the couple at the table by the front door could be waiting for an order if they weren't taking any orders. We drove a mile down the road and saw a hot dog place with a giant sign that said "vegan chili dogs." That is where we went. Apparently I can't give this place less than two cows because they are all vegetarian. I would if I could based on rudeness and an unwillingness to help a fellow vegan from out of town find a place to eat. We ate down here a lot to visit family and, though the reviews on their food are good, we will never attempt eating here again.

Cons: Rude

Okay - Edit

I love raw food, so I tried place of couple times. I've had 3 entrees. I found the entrees tiny, but the salads that come with them enough for two meals. If you are a salad lover then you would like this place. I however wanted more of an entree for the price. I have had way more extravagant meals at other raw food cafes in Central FL. I know raw food is pricey to make, but $15 for 2 simple raw tacos is worse than LA prices. Desserts are sparse.

Pros: juices, parking, big salads

Cons: Price, slow, small entrees

Great Raw Food! - Edit

I've eaten here a bunch and it's good food. Pricey, but you pay for quality organic food and the time it takes to make the raw foods. Service is a little slow (but everywhere in Melbourne tends to be if you are from the north LOL).
The kale chips are amazing, as the raw "burger" and burrito. A lot of the food is salads or they end up filling your plate with mostly greens/salad type food (which is fine with me, but my 6'4" 215 lb vegan husband doesn't get full easily and he could easily eat three entrees here, so I tend to come here with girlfriends).
If you are looking for something healthy in the Melbourne area, this place is your best bet! There are not a lot of vegan or veg-friendly resturaunts around.

Pros: Raw food!, healthy

Cons: slow, pricey, lots of salads

Safe Haven - Edit

Jason has made a great space to come and hang out and eat some amazing, simple Raw food. I am partial to the Human Burger and Kale Chips, also the "Stew" in the cooler is a keeper

Pros: soo healthy

Cons: slow service, very expensive

Grand - Edit

The food is phenomenal, if you looking for the optimal, number 2 for healthy food, that is the place to be. The employees are amazing and so is the food. Everyone should try it. Once you do, you'll be addicted. Not to mention the amazing feeling you get after eating their delicious meals.

Pros: Excellent food, Perfect portion, Raw!

Cons: Bigger resturant!

Return to Indian Beach Harbor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Happy Healthy Human closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5129 times since May 2010.