First Review by Marianne1967

Fav restaurant of Rotterdam! - Edit

One big love for the Happy Earth Kitchen. Adorable food and awesome juices. Friendly staff and a nice part of Rotterdam. Can't wait to go there again!!

Pros: Vegan, Delicious , Amazing choices

Cons: Seats outside are not that comfortable , Pretty expensive

loved the 'tuna' sandwich and the unicorn bowl - Edit

Lovely setting just outside of the city center. The neighborhood has some great shops as well. Worth going for a bite and drinks. The food is really tasty and flavors are well combined. One of the best new vegan places in Rotterdam.
When you're in a hurry it's better to mention it so they prepare the food quickly

Could be better - Edit

Visited for a quick vegan lunch on our way to friends in town, but unfortunately grabbing two ginger ales from the fridge and preparing two simple sandwiches took over half an hour. The ale flavour of my choice turned out to be unavailable chilled - we found out after waiting over 15 min. The sandwich was a bit dry and could do with more vegan tuna topping for actual taste. Staff seemed to be hesitant what to do - no routine yet. Maybe start-up problems but spending 45 minutes for a six bite sandwich is too long. Love this new kind of vegan cafes but to compete with the established ones it simply has to be better..

Pros: Extended vegan menu, location

Cons: slow

How lucky we are with this new addition in Rotterdam - Edit

We have been looking forward to have this unique concept in Rotterdam and were not disappointed.
The owner Yonca and colleague gave us a warm welcome. Now the challenge was to choose from a menu were everything looks tempting en combinations sounds amazing. In the end we choosed the 'tuna' salade on a baguette and my hubby the Unicorn Noodle Bowl as drinks the slow juices Kale Yeah en Beet Boost.
The food and drinks looked and tasted amazing.
After that I also wanted to try a Mylkshake and chose Piña Banana and my husband took filter coffee.
We left with a full belly stuffed with healthy food and I am sure we will be back very soon.
Happy Earth Kitchen is also located in unique shopping area with lots of other shops to discover.

Pros: Excellent healthy food, Good value, Friendly staff

Return to Rotterdam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Happy Earth Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.