Vegan-friendly
Take-out
Catering
Gluten-free
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. American Restaurant w/ Mediterranean influence & some Latin hints. Offers lunch & dinner including shareables, salads, fusion bowls, wraps & burgers, protein smoothies, soft serve ice cream & cold pressed juices. Est. 2019 and turned fully vegan in 2020. Check Instagram for menu updates and more information. Relocated from 900 S Miami Ave Ste 125. Reported to serve meat April 2023. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Venue map for Happea's
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by ew2702

Lnealon

Points +322

20 Aug 2023

Delicious vegan Shwarma!!

Wow delicious vegan shawarma wraps with faux beef or faux chicken. Really delicious!

Pros: Fresh and great flavor, Nice staff, Yummy

mmaatttt

Points +57

23 Jul 2023

Traitors to the vegan cause

Used to be vegan, recently introduced meat to “be inclusive.” I’d rather go to Chipotle.

KiaraLewis

Points +167

30 May 2023

Nice variety

I really loved how customizable the meals that were offered. I really appreciated the mock meat, it had a very nice texture and was better than I expected. The atmosphere of the restaurant was very beautiful and the staff were amazing! Will definitely be visiting again.

Cons: A bit pricey

shyamlakhani

Points +157

28 Apr 2023

No longer vegan, profits off animal exploitation

EDIT - no longer a vegan restaurant - they’ve chosen to profit off animal exploitation.

They have plant based options at best but I wouldn’t even call that “vegan”.

Updated from previous review on 2022-07-30

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Large variety of food options , Desert and snacks options

TwoRabbits

Points +210

26 Apr 2023

No longer 100% vegan

They claim to be 100% inclusive now by adding meat options. Vegan options are already 100% inclusive - adding meat to the menu doesn’t change that. While this is disheartening to see, the food was still good. At the time, (they seem to be in a transition) everything can be made vegan (with an optional meat substitute). There are lots of options here for vegans. We ordered online but they didn’t start making our orders until we got there - not sure if this is their policy or if they were busy. The food was tasty and the vegan meats were so realistic, it seemed very silly to add animal meat to the menu in the first place.

yasmin1818

Points +884

18 Apr 2023

Unfortunately no longer vegan

I was here in the past and the food was amazing. I was extremely disappointed to find out that they have recently added animal protein to their menu.

valepaz

Points +283

24 Mar 2023

Best “chicken” kebab hands down

The food here is amazing!! Must try the chicken kebab

Pros: Fast, Healthy, Variety

JillKeb

Points +183

18 Feb 2023

Best Chicken Shawarma

Amazingly seasoned chicken shawarma! Excellent wraps. Casual, Fast and Friendly Service. 💗

Pros: 100% Vegan & Environmentally Friendly Plates, etc, Lots of options & outdoor seating, Fast and Friendly Service

gndveg

Points +32

Mostly Veg
08 Feb 2023

Really awesome food

A fantastic place for lunch. Very tasty, plentiful choices, friendly and quick service. Don’t come because your vegan, come because there is really good food here, plus it’s all vegan 😀.

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Friendly service

RicardoMezaDeville

Points +3325

28 Jan 2023

Me encantó!

Increíble comida, atención, ambiente! Todo 100% vegano y personalizable. Opciones saludables, e incluso las no tan saludables mejores que en la mayoría de sitios.

Pros: Muchas opciones, Lindo local, Excelente atención

coastalchickie

Points +343

17 Jan 2023

I crave this food!

My husband and I ate here for lunch and we enjoyed our meals. He had a Buffalo Chickn wrap. I didn’t, however, expect to crave my meal for days after we left town! Now all I want is a gf Kebab wrap but I’m out of state! Booo.

Pros: Fresh, tasty food, Gf options

Plants4thewin

Points +937

03 Jan 2023

A bit pricey but good!

The portions are generous and the food was very fresh and neatly presented. Very clean restaurant and helpful staff. There was indoor and outdoor seating - we sat on the outdoor patio area which was very pleasant. We got entrees (bowls & burgers/fries) plus the hummus appetizer & beverages and we were full!

indiajazell

Points +20

11 Dec 2022

Best New Vegan Restaurant!

I’ve tried something different every single time and I honestly cannot choose which is my favorite item. The bowls are AMAZING, the wraps are PHENOMENAL, even the shakes are great after a workout ! Everything is so Fresh and tastes healthy as well.

Pros: Everything is vegan , Dairy free dessert , Ginger drinks

Cons: Nothing

DoctorJarrett

Points +8

Non Veg
08 Dec 2022

Happy for happea’s

One of my favorite spots to eat in Miami! I eat here religiously. Always made fresh and delicious and fast!! The service is on point. It’s always very clean and the ambience is nice, you can sit inside or enjoy the outdoors. 10/10 add some jenga tables and we have a date spot! 😍

Pros: Delicious, Healthy, Fast

Cons: Not applicable

Rebfisch

Points +20

01 Dec 2022

Best Vegan Food Ever

This place is INCREDIBLE. 10/10 would recommend. I was a little hesitant at first because I’m not vegan. But the food is so filling and genuinely satisfies you the way non vegan food does- but it’s even better because it’s super healthy and doesn’t make you feel so heavy. Their portions are super reasonable for the price- if you’re not super hungry- one portion could easily be 2 meals/ it’s very shareable. Honestly there’s nothing on the menu I wouldn’t recommend. Sooooo yummy.

LakshmanMulpuri

Points +16

29 Nov 2022

An Oasis in Brickell!

Wow! I’m so happy I stumbled on this place when they opened. Mediterranean food in Miami is rarer than you’d expect! So to find an incredible plant based spot like Happeas was amazing. They have a long list of tasty and nutritious options and I can’t get enough of their chicken shawarma and soft serve. Make sure you stop by!

Pros: Numerous vegan options, Delicious Mediterranean, Friendly staff and warm ambiance

Susie2907

Points +15

Mostly Veg
22 Nov 2022

Amazing food! Fresh and full of flavor

We eat there every time we are in Miami.
The food is always delicious!
Super fresh and full of flavor.
The smoothies are amazing, great hummus, love the green burger and shawarma wrap.

Highly recommended 🤩

Pros: Great food, Fresh, Full of flavor

busybinks

Points +146

22 Nov 2022

Fabulous lunch

We had amazing wraps for lunch here. They have a nice hi tech order system. Staff are super friendly and the food was excellent. Highly recommended.

Pros: Totally plant based, Great staff

Mimi96

Points +175

14 Nov 2022

Nice Trendy Spot

Their protein bowl is to die for. Highly recommend it.

Pros: Great food

Cons: Can get very busy

bettrnettr

Points +67

12 Nov 2022

Delicious food in a trendy spot

The food was so delicious: my husband and I shared the CalMex and Buffalo wraps. Both were delicious. The Buffalo sauce had a good flavor with out being overly spicy. The soft serve is so good and the toppings put it over the top special.

Pros: All vegan menu, Vegan soft serve, Located in a fun, busy area

Cons: Price

Alexafidelman

Points +22

11 Nov 2022

Can't believe its vegan!

One of my new favorite quick bites! Must trys are: the vegan fro-yo and the french fries! Not only are they vegan but very gluten-free friendly which is sometimes hard to find in the area!

Took my boyfriend here and he loved the Buffalo Chick'n Panini Wrap! You should have seen his face when I told him that the "chicken" was plant based! He couldn't believe it!

Not only do they have amazing food, and service but the location is very central!

Pros: Friendly staff, gluten-free friendly, good-value

Allycase1

Points +68

09 Nov 2022

Favorite all vegan restaurant in Miami

The food is soo good (so many amazing options) and the experience is always perfect. Easy ordering, nice team, great atmosphere. Beautiful indoor and outdoor seating. Perfect spot for grabbing lunch working from your laptop outside, meeting with friends, or grabbing to go for busy days. Great snacks/bevs available for sale too — love the new brand discovery!

Pros: All vegan, Wide menu selection , Great indoor and outdoor seating

LaraChurcher-Muria

Points +377

12 Sep 2022

Delicious food and excellent service

I am in Miami on holiday and wanted to get a proper American meal so I went for the tomato soup and grilled cheese. It was so so good!! My husband had a hummus bowl and he couldn't finish it. The service was amazing!

veganusefulinfo

Points +630

17 Nov 2021

Slightly overrated

Given the very good reviews here on Happy Cow and on Google we had high expectations which have been fulfilled only partly.

The place looks nice and we really liked the self-service till where you can see all the pictures of the items in the menu and order from there.
The customer service was great too. Friendly, quick and efficient.

The reason for a 4-star rating (rather than 5) has to do with the food. We had a falafel wrap and a cauliflower hummus bowl and both were just mediocre, which was quite disappointing given the insanely high rating on Google.

I would certainly give Happea’s another chance but there are definitely way better vegan restaurants in Miami and in South Beach.

Pros: Fast and efficient service

veganmarketingpeople

Points +1455

03 Nov 2021

Super cool place

Lots of options not too expensive and delicious , I’ve been twice in 2 days

Pros: Options

JulsBindi

Points +46

14 Oct 2021

Yummmy yum yum

Ordered the tomato soup, tar tar, guacamole, chicken bowl and the beef bowl gluten free option with the verde juice. Extremely pleased! Even had enough for leftovers. Not cheap, but portions match the price. Will come back again.

Pros: Good selection , Gluten-free options with no corn, Juices are awesome

Cons: Sticky table, Price , Not sure if they validate parking but was $10.

Tommy817

Points +915

29 Sep 2021

Great location, great food

Amazing place with friendly staff!