Hans im Glück

n /a

Airport, Gate K18, Munich, Germany

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain of burger restaurants, this one is at the airport. Offers several vegetarian burgers, a few vegan burgers; the house sauce is vegan. Has English menu. Open Mon-Sun 6:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by AndyT

Awesome - Edit

Not just one but three or four vegan burgers! Was a very pleasant surprise at the airport with otherwise totally non-existent vegan alternatives. Saved my very long layover. Also reasonably priced, didn't notice much of the airport-extra. Quite tasty too!

great place - Edit

This place was awesome would give it 5 stars if allowed! Great tasty vegan burgers and lovely staff, they even have a English menu! Would love to go back

Pretty awesome place, lots of vegan options - Edit

I was not really expecting a positive answer when I inquited at the cashier whether they had any vegen options before sitting down, but they quickly showed me a menu with an astounding number of vegan options, both for burgers and other dishes.

The taste of the burger I selected was very nice, it was filling, and most of all, the spicy patty was really spicy (not just a little spicy, but still according to German standards)

I definitely will go there again whenever I have to switch at Munich airport, as a matter of fact, this place is a reason for me to go for a flight changing in Munich as opposed to some other place!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Great taste

Return to Munich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hans im Glück closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.