Hans im Glück

n /a

Airport, Gate K18, Munich, Germany

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger chain but with several vegetarian burgers and 4 four vegan burgers. House sauce is vegan. Has English menu. Open Mon-Sun 6:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by AndyT

Pretty decent - Edit

I had one the four vegan burgers (the Fabelhafter which comes with avocado).
The patty was good but not memorable.
On the other hand, the fries portion was generous.

I wouldn't call the place super vegan friendly; but at least they offer you options, which is very much appreciated in an airport, even more so as I could not find any other cafe/restaurant which would offer at least one vegan plate.

If for some reason you need to eat at the airport, just come here. You won't have to explain what vegans can and can't eat!

Pros: vegan options (more than one), good value (for airport food), relatively quick service

Cons: not all vegan, no vegan desserts

Awesome - Edit

Not just one but three or four vegan burgers! Was a very pleasant surprise at the airport with otherwise totally non-existent vegan alternatives. Saved my very long layover. Also reasonably priced, didn't notice much of the airport-extra. Quite tasty too!

great place - Edit

This place was awesome would give it 5 stars if allowed! Great tasty vegan burgers and lovely staff, they even have a English menu! Would love to go back

Pretty awesome place, lots of vegan options - Edit

I was not really expecting a positive answer when I inquited at the cashier whether they had any vegen options before sitting down, but they quickly showed me a menu with an astounding number of vegan options, both for burgers and other dishes.

The taste of the burger I selected was very nice, it was filling, and most of all, the spicy patty was really spicy (not just a little spicy, but still according to German standards)

I definitely will go there again whenever I have to switch at Munich airport, as a matter of fact, this place is a reason for me to go for a flight changing in Munich as opposed to some other place!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Great taste

Return to Munich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hans im Glück closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.