Hans im Glück

Ruttenscheider Strasse 203, Essen, Germany, 45131

Serves meat, vegan options available. A small chain of burger restaurants. Offers several organic and vegetarian burgers, one vegan burger, as well as a variety of salads. The house sauce is also suitable for vegans. Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Lacto, American, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Moehritz

Vegane Burger - Edit

Die Anzahl der veganen Burger ist mittlerweile auf drei gewachsen. Und schmecken tun sie auch. Topp!

Pros: 3 vegane Burger im Sortiment

Leckere Burger & Cocktails - Edit

Leider gibt es nur einen veganen Burger, aber der ist superlecker und auch die Cocktails sind super. Probiert mal die nicht-alkoholischen!

Pros: nur ein veganer Burger

Good food - mediocre service - Edit

Since the restaurant opened I have eaten here several times and I tried most vegetarian burgers on the menu. They are all good or very good, as are the fries. However, the restaurant is always crowded in the evening, so the staff make sure you don't sit at a table any longer than necessary. They were friendly enough until we had finished our meal, but if we didn't order dessert or another drink after that, many of them gave us dirty looks, which I find unacceptable. As this happened several times (not only to us, friends of ours had the same experience), I suspect it's company policy. If you want to try their burgers, I recommend you go at lunchtime or in the afternoon when it is less crowded.

Pros: good food

Cons: unfriendly staff, noisy, often crowded

Return to Essen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hans im Glück closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.