Hans im Glück

( 1 review )
9750-1488

362 Orchard Rd, Central Singapore, Singapore, 238887

Serves meat, vegan options available. German burger grill serving a wide range of gourmet burgers, salads and signature cocktails. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sat 11:00am-1:00am, Sun 11:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Western, German, Non-veg

1 Review

Amazing Vegan burgers! - Edit

They are not a fully veggie restaurant and do serve meat. Contain allium vegetables.

I had a meal with vegan friends at this restaurant near the Thai Embassy, and we ordered all 4 of the vegan burgers Hans Im Glück offers on the menu.

They’re not a fully veggie restaurants but the veggie selections offered on the menu are really really good!

The burgers we tried were:

JUGLANS
Wheat Patty with Cranberries, Sprouts & Walnuts. The cranberries made the burger sweet and the walnuts adds crunchiness to it. Sort of like, having lingonberry sauce with meatballs kinda experience.

KUTSCHER
Spicy patty with grilled vegetable tartare & rocket leaves. The combination of vegetable tartare (mashed up veggies) and seasoning made it taste so much like pizzas - definitely my favourite burger from Hans

ANGERLING
Wheat patty with mushrooms & 3-Pepper sauce. My second favourite burger - the combination of sautéed mushrooms, the wheat patty and cheesy 3-pepper sauce reminded me non-vege meaty mushroom burgers I had when I was omni. Sounds crazy, eh? The patties have the texture and taste of real beef, minus the bloody flavour of actual meat.

FABELHAFTER
Wheat patty with avocado cream, orange-mustard sauce & herby garden salad - rank 3rd on my favourites from this restaurant. Soft avocado cream mixed in with veggies and orange-mustard sauce, that burst of flavours when you sink your teeth in on the very first bite.

I have friends who told me that the orange-mustard sauce has an acquired taste, like how some people enjoy marmite while some do not (not that I’m saying the sauce taste like marmite). The sauces are also provided on the table.

I am madly in love with the BBQ sauce!!

For the bun, you can choose between sourdough bun, multigrain bun or naked.

In my opinion, sourdough > multigrain bun. The sourdough bun isn’t tough or hard to chew like what I would expect of sourdough breads, the ones they used were soft and easy to slice through!

They’ll open two more restaurants in Raffles Place and Boat Quay

Pros: Juicy and yummy burgers, walking distance from the MRT

Cons: they don’t have non-dairy milks for coffees and te

Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hans im Glück closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.