Hanover Healthfoods

• Health-food-store Health Store
+44-1312254291

40 Hanover St, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH2 2DR

Health shop stocking herbal tinctures, vitamins, supplements, protein powders, detox kits, herbals teas, coconut oil, chia seeds, and natural skincare products. Open Mon-Wed 9:30am-5:30pm, Thu 9:30am-6:30pm, Fri-Sat 9:30am-5:30pm.

First Review by craigmc

Hidden Gem - Edit

Great selection of vitamins and supplements but was most excited for the vegan cheese and kombucha! We bee at home and we will needing our fix! We will def. try and get back this trip. Staff was wonderful and even gave us an ice pack to keep our tempeh, tofurky and cheese cold on the train. Highly recommend and wish we had found this place sooner! Sending my sister there this week when she is in town with her little family.

Pros: cold case items, vegenaise, local kombucha, vegan cheese, friendly staff!!

Cons: Hard to spot if you didnt know. I could have misse

great shop - Edit

although I have visited the shop on many occasions in the last few years, the recent expansion prompted me to add it to happy cow.a great shop paying the living wage, and this has always been reflected in the service given. Similar to Good Food in Morningside it can't compete in size with real foods, but with more knowledgeable staff and a bit more love, it's better in other ways. a strong emphasis on organic and now a new vegetarian and vegan section. a selection of local producers and both ambient and frozen food it's a really handy place to drop in and stock up. I thought the selection of organic seeds were great for smoothie enthusiasts, and fantastic value. needs to promote the veggie food a bit more and maybe introduce some tonthe front area to make people more aware of its new direction but a fantastic wee shop.sells the very topical oatly milk as well.

Pros: location, staff, stock

Return to Edinburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hanover Healthfoods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.