Hanoi on Manning

Contact 0242323315

10 Manning Street, Kiama, New South Wales,

Serves meat, vegan options available. 11 menu items are listed as vegetarian including entrees, salads, rice and noodles. Low key decor in a quiet street. Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Beer/Wine, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by Sueflower

Just be careful if you are a vegan - Edit

Second time of eating here in the last few months. The first time they said anything can be made vegan the second time it was said they only have a few vegan options. So I am not sure that what I ate the first time was vegan. This time I had the tofu rolls and dip for a first course followed by the salad with tofu which wasn't greatit was served on some sort of hard leaf with black seeds in which tasted of plastic so wasn't eaten. My friends had the egg plant and tofu with the warm salad which seemed a lot better. what a shame that they can't mark the menu with vegan items. The waitress was very pleasant and said she had worked there years so new what could be vegan or not. Meals were not served altogether and my other friend had to wait ages for the fried rice which wasn't vegan to go with his meal which he had almost finished before the rice came! Good surroundings and I would go again but just be aware if you are vegan.

Pros: good value, friendly staff

Cons: not labelled vegan, slow service food didn't arrive together

Return to Kiama Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hanoi on Manning closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 882 times since Sep 2009.