• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )

190 JFK Plaza, Waterville, Maine, USA, 04901

A standard chain grocery store, but this location offers more vegan products than most. They have a dedicated refrigerator with tofu, mock meats, etc. They also carry Daiya, Vegenaise, non-dairy milks, vegan ice cream and other vegan confections, as well. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-11:00pm, Sun 7:00am-9:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by nafanc

Surprisingly good vegan options - Edit

I typically go to Uncle Dean's, since they have lots of items available in bulk and I like supporting locally-businesses. But every once in a while I go to Hannaford if Uncle Dean's is closed or doesn't have an item that I'm looking for

I was very pleasantly surprised to find that Waterville's Hannaford stocks lots of vegan items. You might not expect this in Central Maine, but it turns out that they carry Daiya, Vegenaise, Tofutti ice cream and confections, and they also have a dedicated refrigerator for your standard mock meats like Tofurky, Lightlife, etc. It's great to know that if I get a sudden urge to make pizza on a Sunday, I can get all the vegan fixins I need from the local Hannaford.

Pros: Lots of vegan products

Return to Waterville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hannaford closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.