American
Delivery
Take-out
Catering
Gluten-free

Hank, short for Have A Nice Karma, opened this second location in 2018. Features a menu of flavored burgers, house-made salad, sauces, fries, desserts and beer. All vegan, with an ecological focus. Delivery via Deliveroo. Open Mon-Fri 12:00-14:30, Mon-Thu 18:00-22:00, Fri 18:00-22:30, Sat 12:00-22:30, Sun 12:00-22:00. See website for changes.

Venue map for Hank Vegan Burger - Rochechouart
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by LillyWhite

Kevbromley

Points +481

28 Jan 2024

Okay but probably would not go back

Food was ok. Didn’t get the burger I asked for but was nice enough. Potato wedges tasted of freezer. Wait was long. Whole restaurant smelled like used stale oil so was an unpleasant place to eat

Cons: Rancid oil smell, Long wait, Indifferent staff

ANNEKEPeet

Points +19

Vegetarian
22 Jan 2024

Happy Burgers In Paris Tasty, friendly original

We were here last summer. I was in a wheelchair because I broke my foot and my 11 year old daughter had to push me. We got to sit in front. Staff was very helpful in explaining everything. Our eyes were bigger than our belly. But we were very happy with what we got.
Tasty friendly original

Pros: Tasty

SeanBerger

Points +670

21 Jan 2024

Vegetable "steak" burger one of the best

The vegetable "steak" burger was nearly too good to be true – a true showstopper. However, the hot dog, while alright was overshadowed by the world-class burger.

Unfortunately, the chocolate milkshake didn't quite hit the mark. It tasted more like a frothy glass of milk with artificial chocolate flavor and was just not good.

That burger alone made the entire experience exceptional. The flavor and texture meant it was simply outstanding!

Pros: Vegetable "steak" burger was spectacular, Cute restaurant

Cons: Chocoloate milkshake was very disappointing, Hot dog was just so so

Eister

Points +54

28 Dec 2023

Yummy mushroom burger

Lovely staff who recommended mushroom burger, it was delicious. Cool interior.

Pros: All vegan, Cool staff, Nice interior

TheEverydayVegan

Points +618

21 Oct 2023

Had takeaway … winner!

Was a quick in and out for me, just had a takeaway burger and some sides. Friendly team, good drinks selection, did the trick!!

Pros: Quirky wee place, Good drinks selection

Cons: Burgers were a tad small

·X·

Points +17199

21 Oct 2023

Hank

It seems this location has changed since I ate here last, now focused on burgers. I popped by here last night after a failed attempt at dinner elsewhere, and Hank saved the day 🙏. The Ronald burger was delicious and the potato wedge offering was pretty good as well. Super nice staff.

*********
Review from late 2019. Wow, this is some of the best vegan pizza I have come across to date. The restaurant is spacious and has a nice ambiance. You order your food at the counter where there's a large glass case packed with delicious vegan pizza you can drool over (don't worry, the pizza is protected by the glass :). I tried the potato pizza (removed the mushrooms) and was very blown away by the flavors. I loved the thicker / Roman-style pizza, which was cooked to perfection. I highly recommend this place to everyone, it's much better than their burger restaurant. After a failed attempt at dinner elsewhere, and Hank saved the day. The Ronald burger was delicious and the potato wedge offering was pretty good as well.

Updated from previous review on 2021-05-11

MarjorieSchibik

Points +154

13 Oct 2023

Delicious burger for when you are craving junk food

Hamburger was delicious! But the cookie could be better…

Pros: Fair size

Cons: Cookie a bit tasteless

LayneWoodruff

Points +117

04 Sep 2023

Best Burger I've had in Europe

I had the Double Smack burger and it was EXCELLENT. Absolutely the best burger I've had in Europe so far, the cheesy fries were also a great upgrade that's highly recommend. The cookie is soft as well. Nice environment and very friendly staff! They also have a menu in English at the counter if you don't speak French.

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Nice environment

GraceFielder

Points +46

26 Aug 2023

Delicious burger

I'd built up an appetite sightseeing on foot, knowing I would be visiting Hanks for dinner. It did not disappoint! I had the Cocorico burger which was tasty and substantial. Staff were friendly and kindly spoke to me in English after I tried and failed French 😂

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly staff

rutgalan

Points +16

17 Aug 2023

The best vegan burger in town!

The burger was delicious and the staff is so nice! One of the best burgers we’ve ever had.
And they have a small burger for kids also!
Must try!

Updated from previous review on 2023-08-17

jamoroco

Points +116

11 Aug 2023

Best burger ever!

We ordered the ‘Ronald’ burger with wedges and drinks. The burger was made to order. When it came out it looked like a little parcel which was really cute and meant you could keep it hot if you chose to eat your wedges first. The burger, along with the dressings and salad was really flavourful, the burger itself had a lovely texture. Portions were very reasonable, we couldn’t eat all the wedges. Would definitely recommend.

Pros: Easy to order, Good variety , FLAVOUR!

Cons: Wedges were a bit dry

pvw1970

Points +128

07 Aug 2023

Hank - great burger

Was really good. Quick service. Tasty choice of burgers.

Pros: Quick, Tasty , Good choice

Cons: Bit pricy compared to other vegan burgers.

economydreams

Points +1268

06 Aug 2023

As good as I remembered

Came here in 2016 so was excited to try it again. It was just as good as I remembered with a decent number of burger options. Good sauces too!

SaraV01

Points +176

02 Aug 2023

Yummy burgers

The burger I tried was really good and tasty. I would go there again if I stayed more days in Paris

Updated from previous review on 2023-08-02

Pros: Tasty burgers

VeganWeed

Points +25

26 Jul 2023

Viel Müll und wenig Geschmack

Das Essen war sehr schnell zubereitet und es waren ausreichend Sitzplätze verfügbar. Allerdings wqr der Verpackungsmüll (ähnlich wie bei großen Fast-Food-Ketten wie McDonalds) immens (auch wenn man vor Ort isst). Der Birger war geschmacklich und von der Konsistenz schlecht. Die Mousse au chocolat war hingegen sehr gut. Würde ich für nicht mehr kaufen.

Pros: Schnelles Essen

Cons: Viel Müll, Geschmack fraglich

ElkeS

Points +279

14 Jul 2023

Good burgers

They offer a menu with a burger , side and drink. I had the allumé and whilst the burger patty itself is good, the barbecue sauce wasn't 100% my taste so I would pick a different one if I came back. The servic itself was very friendly.

Updated from previous review on 2023-07-14

Pros: Lots of options for burgers

Cons: I wish they had more side dish options

Petaaaaaaaaa

Points +185

29 May 2023

Tasty Burgers

The burgers are very good, especially the home made one. The sides could be better. Simple wedges are a bit boring, even if you have the option to have them covered in cheese.

Pros: Great staff, Many delicious burgers

Cons: The sided are rather boring

LauraBrainwood

Points +130

23 May 2023

Tasty

Ronald burger was tasty and they didn't scrimp on the fillings. Potato wedges were a bit hard, like they'd been sitting around for a bit. Nice to see Paris embracing veganism 💕

Updated from previous review on 2023-05-23

js-toronto

Points +867

22 May 2023

Fun place for burgers!

I remember liking this place but finding the burgers a little mushy. Still, was so happy to find such a filling and fully vegan place in Paris and the taste was great.

Pros: Taste, Location

Cons: Texture was a bit soft

simmy1985

Points +54

08 May 2023

Awesome

Awesome burger! That’s all I need to say….it was awesome!

Pros: Loads of options , Great value for money, So tasty

PatrickLorenz

Points +43

29 Apr 2023

Awesome

Very friendly and helpful service. The best, awesome vegan burgers.

elyd

Points +104

15 Apr 2023

Super menu avec dessert

Pour moins de 20€, menu burger avec wedge ou salade, bière locale et gâteau aux carottes.
C'était très bon et le personnel était sympathique.
Dommage que la mousse au chocolat était victime de son succès. Petite critique, la salade au chou contenait plus de carottes que de chou et pas d'oignons.

ilayda10

Points +69

23 Mar 2023

Niet zo bijzonder

Het is niet zo bijzonder qua smaak. De zitplekken waren klein en onhandig met kleine krukjes en kussentjes. Deze waren allemaal al een keer besmeerd met burgersaus. Ik bezocht een kleine locatie en had spijt dat ik niet naar de burger king ernaast was gegaan😭

Cons: Duurder dan burger king

Lee_A

Points +765

04 Mar 2023

04/03/23

Unfortunately we got there after we could sit down and eat, so had to takeaway (sorry for the rough pics) but it was well worth the trek across the city. Amazing burgers, just ridiculously good. I had the "Ronald", which was obviously inspired by the place we don't talk about on here (let's just say he was old and he had a farm). Sides (wedges and nuggets) are decent but the star of the show is the burger.

BarYaniv

Points +28

26 Feb 2023

מקום ממש חמוד וכיפי

האוכל טעים והצוות נחמד מאוד קצת יקר

Pros: צוות נחמד, אוכל טעים

Cons: קצת יקר

RafaelLibera

Points +49

13 Feb 2023

Burger & Pommes

They make delicious burger and pommes! Must-Try is the wedges with melted cheese!

Pros: Everything vegan or vegetarian, Vefy nice staff, Like at home

ukveganbikers

Points +822

06 Feb 2023

Legendary!

Always look forward to a Hank burger when I’m in Paris! First time at this particular branch and as usual, friendly staff, great food, and amazing atmosphere. We had the Sergent Pepper burger and Hankiflette with a chocolate mousse for dessert. Absolutely bangin’!

Pros: The food! 🤤 , The staff , Reasonable prices for Paris