CLOSED: Handmade Burger Company - Central Station

+44-1216431621

Grand Central Station, Upper Retail, Birmingham, England, B2 4BF

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger chain restaurant at the train station shopping centre. Menu has a veggie burger section with 4 or so being vegan suitable. There are also vegan suitable sides, salads, and veg skewers plus soymilk for milkshake. Vegan items labeled. Reported closed, Jul 2017.

Category: Lacto, American, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Ffion89

Very filling - Edit

Loved this place, very filling and good vegan burgers (not dry or fall apart like most I've tried). Also, ordered the Oreo milkshake but with soya milk and diary free ice cream (the rest of the ingredients are vegan) it was amazing definitely recommend.

Pre-journey treat! - Edit

I stumbled across this place on a recent trip to Birmingham for a meeting. Needing something substantial to eat before the long journey home I was struggling to find anywhere suitable, and had almost given up when I took a look at the Handmade Burger Company's menu and instantly saw the word vegan!

It wasn't until I was inside that I realised just how many vegan options there were. I ordered one of the smaller burgers, which I'm glad I did because it was still huge! I can't imagine what their normal sized burgers are like!

The chips in this place are amazing, like proper chip shop chips, and the burger wasn't too shabby either. I like the fact that they label absolutely everything that is vegan, including the chips (which not all places make clear). The staff were super friendly, and kept starting proper conversations with us which seemed genuine not forced.

The atmosphere is cool, and it was busy despite it only being about 5pm when I arrived. I would definitely recommend to anyone, and it's perfect for a meal before a long journey from the train station.

Pros: Clear labelling , Super friendly satff, Good quality and value

Cons: Serves lots of meat, A little bit tucked away

Return to Birmingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Handmade Burger Company - Central Station closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.