Hand Go

Contact 223191539

Rua da Assunção 9, Porto, Portugal, 4050-070

Serves meat, vegan options available. Makes for grab n go pizzas, crepes, calzones, sandwiches, and beverages. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-7:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Sun 10:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Western, Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by LilianaNicolau

Slow fast-food - Edit

This is a little take-away right next to Clerigo’s Church. They have some stools inside, so you can eat your food inside when they aren’t already occupied.
They offer pizza and both savoury and sweet crepes. To drink they make fresh smoothies, for example. They also have vegan cheese, so when you ask for a vegan pizza slice they will prepare it for you. The other pizzas and calzones are pre-baked and get reheated in the oven. The crepes are always made fresh.

I really appreciate it that they make vegan pizza, but unfortunately I didn’t like their vegan cheese…It would in fact have been better without cheese at all. The pizza dough is very very good!

I go to take-away places when I look for a quick bite. At Hand Go, unfortunately they aren’t quick at all, or at least weren’t on the day we visited. We had to wait very long, and many people went away when they discovered how much time they would probably have to queue. If you have enough time, it is worth it. One pizza slice is only 2,50 €. They have great opening times, on weekends from 10h till 24h!

Pros: Good pizza, Location, Opening times

Cons: Long waiting-time

wish I could give 5! - Edit

Stumbled upon this place by chance, or blessing actually. It's a cute little food bar with a few stools and lovely decor. We came back every day we were in Porto! Everything can be made vegan. Delicious chocolate crepes and the best vegan pizza I have ever had! They have a massive selection of fresh juices. It was super cheap also!

Vegan Pizza - Edit

I really enjoyed the pizza slices I had here. They make it fresh with your choice of up to three veggies. It's in an excellent spot right next to the Clerigos Church where you can eat inside or take away. The staff were helpful and friendly. I'd definitely recommend coming here if you're craving pizza.

Pros: Friendly staff, Vegan cheese, You get to pick your own veggies

Cons: Serves meat, Vegan options aren't already prepared

Vegan Friendly Place - Edit

The concept of this place is very interesting! You can buy a slice of pizza or a crepe and go explore the city downtown.
I like this place because despite they aren't vegan, they have vegan ingredients (depending on their stock they even have vegan cheese). If we ask the pizzas are made right in the moment with our favourite ingredients. They also are very careful when preparing vegan food.
For the experience that I have I only have nice things to say about this place.

Return to Porto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hand Go closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 773 times since Feb 2016.