Hampton + Hudson

( 1 review )
404-948-2129

299 N Highland Ave NE, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30307

Serves meat, vegan options available. Neighborhood bar and restaurant serving food, craft beer, cocktails. Has Wi-fi, late night menu. Vegan choices include cauliflower steak, veggie sandwich, roasted eggplant dip, pickled veggies starters. Items that are vegan are marked. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-2:30am, Sat 10:00am-2:30am, Sun 10:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by terrywashere

bleh - Edit

i went to hampton hudson on 6/15/17. i will start this review by mentioning the service was amazing the bartender nick was very helpful. i enjoyed the tempranillo rosé they had on draft. my friend also enjoyed her cocktails as well she had a drink called like a glove, and not your fathers paloma. let's get to the food. they have quite a few vegetarian and vegan items on there menu. however, EVERYTHING we had was very bland and lacked flavor. the tarragon carrot soup was delicious. we also had a cauliflower & hush puppies appetizer the dough didn't see cooked all the way. which was a major turn off. it lacked flavor as well. my friend got the fava bean quinoa burger & I got the vegan vegetables dumplings. once again both entrees failed to move me. the french fries were delicious that came with the burger but the burger itself was flavorless, dry, & fell apart. the vegan dumplings had an overwhelming limey taste to it & the dumplings tasted like uncooked dough. this just reminded me of a soup i was not satisfied. still after being un satisfied with the meal we both ordered dessert. we both got the vegan banana pudding which was surprisingly amazing! all in all i am giving this place two stars one for the vegan pudding/soup & two for the bartender and drinks.

Pros: wine, cocktails

Cons: staff seemed to be not interested in vegan food op

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hampton + Hudson closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.