• Ham Holy Burger

Beer/Wine
Delivery
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger restaurant with some vegan choices, including the Beyond burger and a quinoa burger with vegan cheddar and mayo. Open Mon-Sun 10:00-22:00.

Venue map for Ham Holy Burger
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by CowsLikePuppyDogs

MatildeRenna

Points +20

23 Jul 2022

Paradiso vegano

Il ristorante presenta alcune opzioni vegane, io ho scelto l'hamburger paradiso vegano che comprendeva anche le patatine (poche) e mi è piaciuto nonostante non fosse molto grande. Il piatto di patatine che ho comprato a parte invece era abbondante.

MarcusHolmberg

Points +13

Vegetarian
24 Jun 2021

Disappointing lunch

2021-06-24: We stopped for lunch during our travel down to the coast after reading reviews here and was hoping to eat a beyond burger. When we asked we were told that they were out of beyond. So instead we opted for the vegan burger with grilled vegetables and a bowl but with tofu instead of salmon. Both dishes were bland unfortunately. To the bowl they had just put tofu in without frying it or similar and they didnt add the dressing it was supposed to have and when I asked about it they gave me mustard on the side instead of a honey/lime/mustard dressing.

Updated from previous review on 2021-06-24

Cons: Expensive

DeltaNA

Points +455

10 Sep 2020

Beyond meat burger

we have tried their vegan burger a couple of years ago and we just remember we left the restaurant almost starving! The portion were too small and the price too hight but luckly they now serve beyond meet burger ...so we gave it a try : very good!

Updated from previous review on 2020-09-10

Pros: Quality

Cons: Bit pricey

CowsLikePuppyDogs

Points +1231

17 Feb 2020

Beyond Meat patty 👌

The Beyond Meat patty was good as you would expect but the rest of burger could have been better considering this is a restaurant that specialises in burgers I would expect better than this. But then coming from London where burgers are more popular than Italy I guess I can't be to stringent with my review it's just for the price I was hoping for something better.

The restaurant is situated in a Fashion Design Outlet which has lots of car parking available.